1 0.5%

1 0.5%

8 4.1%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

FRFanESC

Je parle en privé + sur des sites d'information non Eurovision style 20 Minutes (car c'est celui de Fabien Randanne qui suit le concours) mais il y en a aussi d'autres. Sur 20 Minutes en tout cas, il y a des ces commentaires, c'est purement affligeant. Même mon chien est bien mieux élevé.

Bref back to english now.
20 minutes, le parisien and all this kind of famous information websites are not references at all, people in the comments are always mad about everything (at leats It was when I read only once the comments a few years ago). More generally I see lots of positive comments on social networks like "it is better than last year", "it's quite good for once", and things like that.

Last edited:

SpiritofKeiino

For me a mediocre track, and I normally enjoy French pop music, it's just not doing it for me.
The performance on the night may change my opinion.

A-lister

Veteran
A-lister's annual review:

I quite like this, I am a bit surprised about the lukewarm reception it got in the fandom. Some say it's not "French enough"? Are people serious? This has France written all over it, I mean a chanson-inspired disco-bop with a touch of Indila using the words "grande France" isn't "French enough" then what is? This is practically 2017 meets 2021, two very much French entries in their own right, although I much prefer this over the more stereotypical Voilà. France lands in my top. 10 again this year, I hope they will do better than last year which was way underrated though.

Last edited:

Gwendal

ChaChaLand (without Ryan Gosling :( emoji sadboi)
We already know La Zarra will be alone on stage at Liverpool, confirmed by ARA.

This part taken from "20 Minutes":

“For the first time”, the delegation, which requested a decorator, also called on the services of a director of photography to design the three minutes of the performance. “We wanted to surround ourselves with lots of trades to do a big light show”, underlined the head of delegation to the podcast.

Link to the "12 points" podcast >> HERE

ayzelto

Well, well France. I could have never imagined that but you’re probably my number 1 this year. She’s serving pure charisma, freshness and I am sure the live won’t disappoint. Just keep it simple as it is and I’ll vote for you.

Ezio

Veteran
I have never loved a French entry this passionately. It gives my life, death, resurrection and eternal paradise all at once. This comes from someone who ate his own heart out for the wonderful ballad of 2020, that I adored.

I really hope the audience gets it and gets behind this. I am not worried about juries at all. Give France the sixth win, review the 1991 tabulations also and give them their deserved 7th and let Sweden go mad.

This song is original, expensive, sexy, serious. I want to make love to this song, conceive a child, and give birth or not birth to it. But this deserves all the 12's in the world.

12Pointsgoto.....

Give France the sixth win, review the 1991 tabulations also and give them their deserved 7th and let Sweden go mad.
That swedish win in 1991 should have been reviewed again, or honestly, they should have just given both countries the victory. They tied in a voting system that was designed to not have ties, but that was just another one of the many disasters in rome that night. France deserved that win more than sweden in my opinion, the song was pure art.

midnightsun

Veteran
I'm usually not much into the "art" songs at Eurovision. I disliked France 1991 so I‘m not unhappy Sweden won that year. But this year, France doesn’t send an art song (that’s Spain this year). Évidemment is a very generic French pop song which will do very well in the GF because it has the formula to get many votes.

JenJen94

This song had definitely grown on me a heck of a lot for sure-at first I thought it was just ok but the more I listen the more I actually really like it. Love the music video too, and can't wait to see what they do with the staging this year for this! It's classy, and the music video is fab!

shameless

We already know La Zarra will be alone on stage at Liverpool, confirmed by ARA.

This part taken from "20 Minutes":

“For the first time”, the delegation, which requested a decorator, also called on the services of a director of photography to design the three minutes of the performance. “We wanted to surround ourselves with lots of trades to do a big light show”, underlined the head of delegation to the podcast.

Link to the "12 points" podcast >> HERE
Well we all know there will be at least a projection of the Eiffel tower as usually, most likely to be zoomed out when she's singing "La Grande France" :cool::fr:
Thanks to my significant frenchie other is singing this on a daily basis I got kinda addicted to hit. Definitely have it in my ear 24/7 and probably here it the most with the finish and slovene entries.
Wouldn't mind a good placement for them again. French really deserves another win soon.

VikingTiger

How could I forget to give France my votes in the poll? Easily a 12 - as it is my winner of 2023!
I can get enough of watching la Zarra's sassy and classy performance! And the song does great on it's own too!
I have loved it from the first time I heard it. And I will probably keep listening to this in 2030 as well (just as I do with Patricia Kaas).
Very happy that France has now introduced me to la Zarra!
Merci...

MopManMoss

Veteran
That swedish win in 1991 should have been reviewed again, or honestly, they should have just given both countries the victory. They tied in a voting system that was designed to not have ties, but that was just another one of the many disasters in rome that night. France deserved that win more than sweden in my opinion, the song was pure art.
100000% agree the fact that Sweden won because they got more higher points instead of France having points from more countries has always confused the hell out of me

12Pointsgoto.....

100000% agree the fact that Sweden won because they got more higher points instead of France having points from more countries has always confused the hell out of me
They had the same amount of 12 points and 10 points if I remember correctly. They should honestly always give it to the country with the highest average score, not just counting the top ten in case of a tie.

Top Bottom