1 0.5%

1 0.5%

8 4.1%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

harey

I hope she's okay. Her health is more important than Eurovision.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
??? I hope shes alright, that seems to be quite concerning.

DirtyFalcon

??? I hope shes alright, that seems to be quite concerning.

She received a lot of hate, very hard and sometimes shocking messages recently from very nationalist french people because of her not being french but being Canadian-Moroccan. I wouldn't be surprised if she withdraw because of that but i hope she doesn't withdraw and even less our country.

gigi_copp3

I am quite concerned for her. I would be sad if she retires but she has to put her mental health first.
What's going on with people?

esc87fan

I hope she doesn't withdraw, I love her song. Maybe she should take a pause from writing or drop out of the pre-parties so she can concentrate on being ready for Liverpool

Mainshow

Veteran
Oh no! I love her song and it's my favourite entry!

Her mental health is more important than making fans happy, of course...but I really thought she would be slaying in May.

HarryUK

I really hope she's OK. I really enjoy her music and in particular her entry, it would be awful to lose her as an artist

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
She received a lot of hate, very hard and sometimes shocking messages recently from very nationalist french people because of her not being french but being Canadian-Moroccan. I wouldn't be surprised if she withdraw because of that but i hope she doesn't withdraw and even less our country.

People online are really complete garbage being fueled by the power anonymity. It's quite sad.

Gwendal

ChaChaLand (without Ryan Gosling :( emoji sadboi)
What surprises me is that she teased an important announcement 24 hours ago... I just hope she pulls out of social networks. Or it may be linked to International Women's Day.

PS: for people wondering about some hatred. Eurovision is still NOT a popular thing in France. She obviously received some stupid messages from stupid people, but nothing probably groundbreaking. I do not think the reason of this mysterious message is here.

FRFanESC

Surprisingly I didn't read lots of comments like this (you can count them on the fingers of a single hand, as we say in France) since her announcement. I read comments that are generally very positive about her from french people, outside of the fandom.

DirtyFalcon

Surprisingly I didn't read lots of comments like this (you can count them on the fingers of a single hand, as we say in France) since her announcement. I read comments that are generally very positive about her from french people, outside of the fandom.
Je parle en privé + sur des sites d'information non Eurovision style 20 Minutes (car c'est celui de Fabien Randanne qui suit le concours) mais il y en a aussi d'autres. Sur 20 Minutes en tout cas, il y a des ces commentaires, c'est purement affligeant. Même mon chien est bien mieux élevé.

Bref back to english now.

harey

Yeah I've seen some bad comments but if we compare to all the awful stuff that were aimed to Bilal, it isn't that much. (it is obviously always TOO much but I don't feel like she's really a target.)

Loindici

Veteran
Is it too late to give her a :12: ? This is one of the songs that just feels so special this season.

Top Bottom