1 0.5%

1 0.5%

8 4.1%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

HarryUK

I saw her in concert too and she was incredible. I wasn't the biggest fan of voilà during eurovision time but seeing her singing the song live was really something magical. ❤️
It was in my top 5 last year and seeing her perform it live in the flesh reaffirmed that for me!

FRFanESC

Rectification about what I was saying earlier, by "it will be revealed", I meant the singer, not the song. In 2020 we got the announcement of the artist in january then the song around a month later, if I recall correctly.

DirtyFalcon

Rectification about what I was saying earlier, by "it will be revealed", I meant the singer, not the song. In 2020 we got the announcement of the artist in january then the song around a month later, if I recall correctly.

"The singer", so you have the information it will be an internal selection ? or it's just an "intuition" you have based on hints ?

DanielLuis

Which video please ? I could definitely see Barbara Pravi return as a composer, but I don't think she will ever return as a singer.
The video where they do their monthly recaps of news, in particular the recap of what happened in December. They talked about her being the composer of the JESC winning song, talked about her success in both JESC and ESC and then said something along the lines of "Will we see her comeback to the adult contest in the near future?" in a kinda winky winky tone of voice

DanielLuis

I hope it's yseult, clara luciani or maelle! xheart but france has so many good artists that it shouldn't be too hard to find a good one.
I could see them asking Yseult if it's an internal selection. They did invite her to the jury of the NF last year after all.
I would love it if they selected her

DirtyFalcon

The video where they do their monthly recaps of news, in particular the recap of what happened in December. They talked about her being the composer of the JESC winning song, talked about her success in both JESC and ESC and then said something along the lines of "Will we see her comeback to the adult contest in the near future?" in a kinda winky winky tone of voice

I'm not sure this really means a comeback. The most likely is that she comeback but as a composer but not as an artist. She's not the kind of artist who would do Eurovision a second time i think. She almost won in 2021 and it would be difficult to repeat the same achievment. She doesn't need the light of the contest anymore ! She is the light and i hope someone can shine bright like a light thanks to her !

FRFanESC

"The singer", so you have the information it will be an internal selection ? or it's just an "intuition" you have based on hints ?
I was sure someone would ask this question but I didn't think it would be a french. I don't have any information, I just made a mistake by saying "it will be revealed" implying both the song and the artiste would be revealed, which shouldn't be the case, I think.

Last edited:

harey

I was sure someone would ask this question but I didn't think it would be a french. I don't have any information, I just made a mistake by singer "it will be revealed" implying both the song and the artiste would be revealed, which shouldn't be the case, I think.
I thought for a minute that you were our HoD secret account... 😁

harey

I was randomly thinking of Izia, she's a great live performer :

Flamenkax

In the swimming pool, always stayin' cool
On social medias i'm quite sure we'll have no news until they remove's goddamn Lissandro picture, they seem they have to recover a lot from this undeserved victory. And i'm quite also sure as soon they'll remove this picture we'll have at least 2 another weeks without any news.

This is really becoming annoying, just two months before the deadline. If they have someone just tell us, for god's sake. At least a reveal date or whatever, i'll take whatever may come.

DirtyFalcon

I am soooooo hoping for a Tom Leeb comeback
God no please. It kills me that we have so many great artists with a great potential for Eurovision but we ended up choosing one of the less Eurovision compatible artist. Nothing against him personnally. I personally believe it will be La Zarra. She's actually recording new songs and she would be a fantastic artist to represent us : Very charismatic woman with a great voice and great songs. She just need THE song.

I don't believe in a Tom Leeb comeback. Look at this interview from him 1 year ago :

https://tvmag.lefigaro.fr/programme...-en-2020_6056088c-72fe-11ec-bd25-d5bb635201ce

He basically said that he realized Eurovision was not something for him, also he says that Eurovision is subjective and he don't want to sing something he does not want to sing by constraint but his own songs. The french delegation asked him if he wanted to go back in 2021 and he refused this time. So i don't believe he will be back. The only thing is that crystal ball following Tom. I hope he's just trolling.

Looren

Veteran
God no please. It kills me that we have so many great artists with a great potential for Eurovision but we ended up choosing one of the less Eurovision compatible artist. Nothing against him personnally. I personally believe it will be La Zarra. She's actually recording new songs and she would be a fantastic artist to represent us : Very charismatic woman with a great voice and great songs. She just need THE song.

I don't believe in a Tom Leeb comeback. Look at this interview from him 1 year ago :

https://tvmag.lefigaro.fr/programme...-en-2020_6056088c-72fe-11ec-bd25-d5bb635201ce

He basically said that he realized Eurovision was not something for him, also he says that Eurovision is subjective and he don't want to sing something he does not want to sing by constraint but his own songs. The french delegation asked him if he wanted to go back in 2021 and he refused this time. So i don't believe he will be back. The only thing is that crystal ball following Tom. I hope he's just trolling.

Am surprised by this interview tbh

I personally want Tom Leeb 'cause he's an artist I follow pretty much, and am a big fan of his work

Top Bottom