1 0.5%

1 0.5%

8 4.1%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Bobjan FR

Streets are saying the song starts off with acapella Voilà vibes then turns in on some dancepop quite similar to Indila, especially Parle à ta Tête. There has been a private listening session yesterday.
Yep, it was Yesterday afternoon, for press. According to some people who listened it, they found the song...

.... So i hope it will be !

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Well I hope it's bit better than just "good".

Flamenkax

In the swimming pool, always stayin' cool
The song will be released on the show Le Dimanche which kicks off at 8:30 pm.

We don't know when it's her turn, though.

Expect the song to be in the very end of the show. Usually in french shows whenever there's a live session it's usually in the end of the show, especially the ones related to actuality.

HarryUK

Please for the love of god France, give us something AMAZING. This season so far has been less than impressive & I'm starting to lose faith in the quality of entries this year...

DirtyFalcon

I hope the song will not be revealed and performed in acoustic version. It would be weird for a dance song to be showed like this and for the fans to discover the song not in the real version. I hope La Zarra performs with the real song behind.

20h30 le Dimanche usually shows artists performing in acoustic (from what i know). I don't have memory of other artists singing with the studio version behind. If any other french can tell us please, would be amazing thanks :love:

Last edited:

Bobjan FR

I hope the song will not be revealed and performed in acoustic version. It would be weird for a dance song to be showed like this and for the fans to discover the song not in the real version. I hope La Zarra performs with the real song behind.

20h30 le Dimanche usually shows artists performing in acoustic (from what i know). I don't have memory of other artists singing with the studio version behind. If any other french can tell us please, would be amazing thanks :love:
According to what i Heard, la zarra will speak in live during the show, but her performance will not be in live because they made a staging for the performance.... But idk About the version of the song m.

DirtyFalcon

According to what i Heard, la zarra will speak in live during the show, but her performance will not be in live because they made a staging for the performance.... But idk About the version of the song m.

Wow if they made a staging for the performance it would be good !

Ezio

Veteran
The Spanish Eurofans will certainly launch parodies about ESC "Francia - La Zorra" :LOL:

simori95

Hmmmm La Zarra is a curious case because expectations are high, and so is the risk of Evidemment disappointing. Hope for the best though xpray

HarryUK

This had better be flood-my-basement worthy music because right now the selection is drier than the Sahara

MopManMoss

Veteran
Milf??? Here you are with the age-discrimination again. I'm sorry, you are now officially canceled for the ESC 2023 season.
Milf is a state of mind and besides shes supposedly in her 30s if you read some articles in Quebec about her from a few years back, one article for instance refers to her as a late blooming artist which is an odd choice if she was 23 at the time of the articles publication

Zeus

Milf is a state of mind and besides shes supposedly in her 30s if you read some articles in Quebec about her from a few years back, one article for instance refers to her as a late blooming artist which is an odd choice if she was 23 at the time of the articles publication
She is just one year older than me I see, wtf. 25, she looks way older lol. Maybe it's because she looks exactly like how all the woman who think plastic surgery is a good idea want to look. Or.. Well, so many questions here.

Top Bottom