1 0.5%

8 4.1%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Flamenkax

In the swimming pool, always stayin' cool
Streets are speaking a certain song, just released in NZ/Australia on Spotify, and the video is yet to premiere tomorrow, length 2:58...

I won't say more for now, just in case that's the one, but it's someone who already participated in Destination Eurovision if i am right.

Last edited:

Looren

Veteran
Oh lol

Well I like some of her songs, some I don't really like so can go either way for me

HarryUK

Veteran
What a marvellous choice! I’ve heard a few of her songs before and they’re all great. I’m excited to see what she brings. I love her aesthetic on the whole too!

esc87fan

I heard one of her songs just now, she's really good. And the fact that she's Canadian is always a bonus :)

I can't wait to hear her ESC entry

simori95

Hm, I had never heard of her but listened to a few of her songs now. They’re clearly pleasant and well-produced, but I am yet to find one that I really connect to. But her style is interesting, I am excited to see what her song is going to be like.

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Woah I can’t believe it, amazing choice 😍 can’t wait to hear the song!

MS.

OHHH SO EXCITED for this.
I always listen from time to time to Tu t'en iras.
There are not many better choices in my opinion between the famous french artists that i could see in eurovision so the fact that she accepted is great to see.
Really hope the song will be up to the expectations.

Flamenkax

In the swimming pool, always stayin' cool
Let's see how it turns but it's a great shot by the french delegation. First time since... never ? a currently known artist represents us at ESC, only this alone is great. I'm not really fond of her music but it shows our HoD definitely aims for the win, and that's the only thing that matters to me and i can't wait to hear the song (ARA said : mysterious, surprising, different, with a mix of different genres, including some ABBA-like melodies... i know that says absolutely NOTHING but well)

The thing great about this is that La Zarra take some big Edith Piaf influences (that's what people want from us) but mixed with a modern touch (she's quite close to french current rap scene also), in one way : the perfect balance between Babs & A&A. Let's see how it turns out, but i think we, french eurofans, can follow this season with not much stress.

Now see some useless local scandals hailing out because she's from Quebec or that she's half Moroccan. Man, this is so a stupid country lol.

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
How old is she??
25 actually

I'm not a massive fan of her music but this is definitely a good choice for us. It is a way to keep to our traditional style and give it a more modern twist. In short, this is what some of our NF contestants tried in the past years but never managed to do. I'm glad we're sending an artist with an established musical identity, there's little risk of her song and performance not being solid.
Now see some useless local scandals hailing out because she's from Quebec or that she's half Moroccan.
This is something I'm not looking forward to. Please Twitter, have mercy and let us have peace for a little longer.

toinou03

WoW ! I'm a big fan. I am really impressed as I wasn't expecting that at all.
She's very good live, so we can hope for a good entry!

Top Bottom