Dañsal a ran gant an diaoul ha para ?

Entan ha taras, entan jabadao ha taras
Trid' a ra ar c’hoad ouzh stok' ar fulenn a-bilpaz
He hud dudius a bign betek penn ar qwez bras

Oc'h ober fae deus ar fall loened e tañsan
Me bak an tan en o lagad leun a droukc’hoant
Ha da dreiñ 'n'añ en ur c'han da gan' a-unvan

Dispont 'kreiz an digoadell e tans ar fulenn
Trein ha distreiñ en-dro de'i eneoù dichedenn (bis)

Lalalalalalaleno lalelalo

Dañsal a ran gant an diaoul ha para ?
Ga' 'n diaoul e tañsan
Dañsal a ra gant an diaoul ha para ?

Dispont 'kreiz an digoadenn e tañs ar fulenn

Last edited by a moderator:

DirtyFalcon

Guys you are drama queens please ahah :ROFLMAO:
Yes yesterday night was not the best performance for them, but nothing to be worried for Turin. This "not great" performance can be explained by several factors :
- No camera angles and camera work done as the way the song needs it to be more impactful. Fulenn performance is really based on that so of course, this thing missing is a problem. Some other songs doesn't need as much work with the cameras like Fulenn. They don't had many time to work on that since it's only a pre-party.
- Marine from the Ahez girls missing, which totally changes the structure and the way the song is performed.
- The technical team of Israel Calling forgetting Alvan Ukulele which is one of the standouts of the song which made the performance even more disorganized than usual (this + Marine missing doesn't help).
- Very fast soundcheck and sound issues. They proved in the NF, it can be more polished (not perfect but more polished). As i said on a discord, they had no preparation (or at least very short)

All the elements were there for it not to go well. And despite that, there are still people who liked it, which is a good sign. It's even maybe a good thing that they had this not great performance : it will encourage them to be vigilant for Turin. I remain very confident for Turin. it will be 100 times better. The only thing they could work on are the vocals maybe.

Last edited:

Flamenkax

In the swimming pool, always stayin' cool
I'm staying also quite confident, for example their London live was quite good, vocals seem to sound more "sharp" than it was in the NF, so that's already a good thing. Also, i have the impression that when one of Ahez is missing (and that's understandable ofc, people have lives outside of ESC, as long as you're 100% in it during the contest itself it's ok), it's not the same and this also is understandable.
Plus, there was no staging or editing which is foreseen for Turin there. With the full band and everything else worked by FTV (i'm starting also to be quite confident about the staging, Marika Prochet seems to work quite well regarding the recent stagings, even with JESC's Enzo : i didn't like the song but staging was quite cool), i'm still thinking it will be great, vocally and visually.

The only thing i'm worried about is the cohesion between Alvan and Ahez. They're not working as a proper band but as DJ and singers, and we all know it's sometimes not a perfect match to say the least. Sure we know they met quite recently, but does the audience will know ? I'm not sure. BUT, a good staging and editing can fix it pretty easily. So let's wait and see, but i'm staying a bit confident.

The performance at the ESC party was great. Finally the girls suceeded to sing unisone and harmonies without falling apart and Alvan realised his voice is actually a back up vocal only. My hopes are back high for this entry.

The digital matrix has also been revamped yesterday. They finally sit good on the matrix. Obviously learned a good lesson from SloMo. Eurovision doesn't really require from you to sing all. 🤣

Zeus

I'm not too fond of this so I'm probably biased but I think this is gonna flop and gets the worst result of the Big 5. It's such a.. mess
Make a video of your reaction when they announce this to be in the top 3 of the televoting this year.

DirtyFalcon

I'm not too fond of this so I'm probably biased but I think this is gonna flop and gets the worst result of the Big 5. It's such a.. mess

I guess i need to be patriotic this time :LOL:

I disagree and i think Fulenn will definitly massively benefit from the camera work + realization + a big staging (by big staging i mean a visually very impactful scenography in Turin). It's not only a wish but also what I think will happen since the scenographies of France have rarely disappointed these last 3 years in JESC + ESC. We have seen during the national final that the result could be more impactful this way. The head of the French delegation said that the scenography in Turin would be a sublimated and larger version, adapted to the stage of Eurovision and with surprises.

It's a song that you love or hate but one thing is certain, it does not leave you indifferent (in a positive or negative way).
The message behind the song, the use of the Breton language and the potential staging behind it are all elements that make me think that we may not be too low among the international jurors.

Zeus

Funny thing is that you would expect the girls to sing well and the boy to be more of a producer/DJ-type. But when listening to the performances, the boy seems to be the more decent one vocally, lol.

crashworld

Veteran
Funny thing is that you would expect the girls to sing well and the boy to be more of a producer/DJ-type. But when listening to the performances, the boy seems to be the more decent one vocally, lol.

I beg to differ. The girls sound quite good individually but just bad at harmonizing and getting in sync with each other. I always feel that they are competing with each other on who can sing faster and that's why they sound a little chaotic/messy.

Top Bottom