Dañsal a ran gant an diaoul ha para ?

Entan ha taras, entan jabadao ha taras
Trid' a ra ar c’hoad ouzh stok' ar fulenn a-bilpaz
He hud dudius a bign betek penn ar qwez bras

Oc'h ober fae deus ar fall loened e tañsan
Me bak an tan en o lagad leun a droukc’hoant
Ha da dreiñ 'n'añ en ur c'han da gan' a-unvan

Dispont 'kreiz an digoadell e tans ar fulenn
Trein ha distreiñ en-dro de'i eneoù dichedenn (bis)

Lalalalalalaleno lalelalo

Dañsal a ran gant an diaoul ha para ?
Ga' 'n diaoul e tañsan
Dañsal a ra gant an diaoul ha para ?

Dispont 'kreiz an digoadenn e tañs ar fulenn

Last edited by a moderator:

yulara

Just listened what Alvan is doing by himself and I just love it. I like this "buddha bar" vibes. Directly in my top "electro" artist, along with Letone, Chinese man, C2C,...

Next, the girls.

Lance Esgard

Such a refreshing entry. I really needed it this year. First Barbara and now this, keep it up France!

When I dropped in my 12 points for this one in the poll, I gotta say, this one has quite the impressive poll performance going for it in this admittedly small sample of a forum.

harey

I am so sad that there is no music video, it could have been so cool. (They just uploaded the live video with studio track as "official music video" on the eurovision channel. Of course people are complaining that it is not live. 😂)

ory26

No big surprise that there is no "real" music video.
Alvan said they do everything on their own, with no money and no one behind them (before they won the NF, now I don't know).
Ok if there is no music video, if it is to invest in a great staging.

I am impressed with the poll!! none 0 and 73 twelve points, more than any other country here at the moment.
I gave 12 too, I really like it, and it's a good change after Voila. Risky choice, but I think people (not eurofans) are fed up with "made for eurovision" songs.

Zerocalcare

No big surprise that there is no "real" music video.
Alvan said they do everything on their own, with no money and no one behind them (before they won the NF, now I don't know).
Ok if there is no music video, if it is to invest in a great staging.

I am impressed with the poll!! none 0 and 73 twelve points, more than any other country here at the moment.
I gave 12 too, I really like it, and it's a good change after Voila. Risky choice, but I think people (not eurofans) are fed up with "made for eurovision" songs.
Alvan & Ahez now that they are at Eurovision they should focus on a good video. It seems something irrelevant to the live performance of May but in reality it is one of the elements that make up the victory.

If I were in A&A I would create a thrilling show on the Turin stage. Imagine, a gloomy atmosphere with dark green hues, a macabre dance with Celtic symbols where Alvan is immersed among the Ahez who behave like witches. If you manage to do this all the fans will open their eyes without closing them (especially those who love Giudi from the Czech Republic) and you could grab the victory. You have to exploit the strength of Breton culture or you risk ending up in the whirlpool of catchy songs or Ethno-Pop (and that is the field where Ukraine is very strong).

Lastly, don't get confused by the pre-contest grades. They indicate the quality is fine but they are often also liars. There have not been a few times where a beloved bubble song hasn't had the success it hoped for. Fans are fickle. Those who love you now do not take it for granted that they will vote you later. Focus on video and staging. Those are the only keys to success.

However, after "Voilà" France demonstrated excellent product diversification with "Fulenn" 👏 This is the secret to winning the Eurovision Song Contest. Having the ability to always bring new and qualitative products 😉

Last edited:

yulara

I really don't get why some people think that Fulenn is a copy of Terra... ok, they both have celtic roots (but gallician is so different from breton...), ok both start with a high note and a beat. but apart from that, for me, they have nothing in common...

Chorizo

I suppose after sending the most French-sounding entry possible last year, France had to take a different approach this year. This song sounds more like a song from Eastern Europe than one from France. Very interesting. I certainly appreciate that it is not another one of those ballads that have been boring me so much recently, but rather a completely different sound. 8 points.

yulara

Why did they choose to use the video of national final rehearsal with the studio version as official video? I will never understand that. The live version was so much powerful from my point of view.

Ezio

Veteran

krivac

Awful. Such a shame they didn't sent a French song. Worst French entry ever.

Bobjan FR

I wonder, how is it possible we get 55% of 12 in the poll ? What is the proportion of french here ? It's to beautiful to see Oo

yulara

Awful. Such a shame they didn't sent a French song. Worst French entry ever.
actualy, Fulenn is in a way "frenchier" than songs like Voila of last year. don't forget the long list of french electro artists such as like jean-michel jarre, cerrone, laurent garnier, daft punk, justice, david guetta, air, petit biscuit, offenbach, bob sinclar, saint germain, laurent wolf, and that's just the beginning of the list ;)

Love it. Gonna vote for it 10×.

However, there are issues I'd like to get fixed by May:

1. Singing harmonies. Vocal lines must get more cohesive during live performance, otherwise the juries will ditch it.

2. Staging. It doesn't have to appear as a messy scene from Game of Thrones. 😆

Minimalism with interesting light show and editor's cut being on point is actually the best choice for this song / genre.

Chorizo

I've changed my vote to 12 points. The song is very catchy and I like the ethnic elements.

Top Bottom