Dañsal a ran gant an diaoul ha para ?

Entan ha taras, entan jabadao ha taras
Trid' a ra ar c’hoad ouzh stok' ar fulenn a-bilpaz
He hud dudius a bign betek penn ar qwez bras

Oc'h ober fae deus ar fall loened e tañsan
Me bak an tan en o lagad leun a droukc’hoant
Ha da dreiñ 'n'añ en ur c'han da gan' a-unvan

Dispont 'kreiz an digoadell e tans ar fulenn
Trein ha distreiñ en-dro de'i eneoù dichedenn (bis)

Lalalalalalaleno lalelalo

Dañsal a ran gant an diaoul ha para ?
Ga' 'n diaoul e tañsan
Dañsal a ra gant an diaoul ha para ?

Dispont 'kreiz an digoadenn e tañs ar fulenn

Last edited by a moderator:

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
I think I found who I want to see represent France in Eurovision 2022
My current NSC entry :love:
There are a lot of songs I like from Mrs Yéyé, however I don't think they would fit in the ESC scene, her universe isn't really made for it.
Anyway, I'll say again what I say every year : send uptempo pls thnx.

heke1988

I know, Daft Punk has quit, but could they do come back to Eurovision 2022, you know, one more time?

Luffy

Apparently, the French Hod of delegations annonced we will have a NF again in 2022.

I have mix feeling about those. Recently, the quality has drastically improved, but we somehow can get dreadful results at eurovision with those.

FRFanESC

Indeed, she confirmed EF's return will small improvements but the format will remain the same. Btw, she said she will make some announcements regarding the JESC 2021 hosting in a few weeks, as well as new ideas to make the Eurovision brand live all the year in France to be revealed soon.

Last edited:

ory26

I hope that the french delegation will not think that because of Barbara's second place, we have to send songs like "voilà" year after year. I don't want France to follow the trend of Cyprus ^^ I hope for something more uptempo/urban next year.

I would like to see the franco-italian band Shanguy in our nf in 2022:

rasmuslights

Veteran
I hope that the french delegation will not think that because of Barbara's second place, we have to send songs like "voilà" year after year. I don't want France to follow the trend of Cyprus ^^ I hope for something more uptempo/urban next year.

I would like to see the franco-italian band Shanguy in our nf in 2022:

uggh these two songs are sooo good!

FRFanESC

Knowing France 2's average audiences in age, I think the only way to get an uptempo song next year is to have Barbara (and Igit) as writers, and I could easily see Carla taking part in EF2022 (she is still linked to ESC since she announced the points from the french jury during the grand final). Having Barbara + "the girl who sang "Bim bam boum" would allow some votes just with their popularity so with a good french bop, I think it could be a good way to have an uptempo song to represent us.

Last edited:

babadabada

Please no ! France doesn't only have 2/3 artists... It would be so sad to be represented by the same people years after years.

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
JK aside, I hope Barbara's result will create some interest among our music scene, and not only among amateur of classical genres. The NF this year showed a good chunk of diversity, so I hope the future lineup won't disappoint.

John1

Knowing France 2's average audiences in age, I think the only way to get an uptempo song next year is to have Barbara (and Igit) as writers, and I could easily see Carla taking part in EF2022 (she is still linked to ESC since she announced the points from the french jury during the grand final). Having Barbara + "the girl who sang "Bim bam boum" would allow some votes just with their popularity so with a good french bop, I think it could be a good way to have an ptempo song to represent us.
She's going to turn 16 this year. I hope that she'll be going to ESC next year. xheart

HayashiM

Veteran
If Carla can win a national final based on the merit of the song only, why not? But honestly, I think it's still a little soon, let's give her some more time.

I wouldn't mind some French rap (be it Sylvàn Areg or anyone else really), :it: 2018 and 2019 have shown that having rap elements doesn't necessarily mean you're gonna flop. But I don't really care all that much, I just hope there's a NF (no more "HoD's coup de foudre", please) with as much variety of genres as possible. Preferably with also not only extremely young participants, most youngsters aren't as experienced as Måneskin to not crumble under pressure.

John1

If Carla can win a national final based on the merit of the song only, why not? But honestly, I think it's still a little soon, let's give her some more time.

I wouldn't mind some French rap (be it Sylvàn Areg or anyone else really), :it: 2018 and 2019 have shown that having rap elements doesn't necessarily mean you're gonna flop. But I don't really care all that much, I just hope there's a NF (no more "HoD's coup de foudre", please) with as much variety of genres as possible. Preferably with also not only extremely young participants, most youngsters aren't as experienced as Måneskin to not crumble under pressure.
Despite being really happy with our 2nd place, I don't think that this year's lineup for our NF was that strong (aside from Barbara and Juliette Moraine). Other songs were screaming bottom 5 for me.

However, our HoD was only in charge of this NF for the first time ever, so it comes across usual to have a weaker lineup from the get-go. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt.

HayashiM

Veteran
Despite being really happy with our 2nd place, I don't think that this year's lineup for our NF was that strong (aside from Barbara and Juliette Moraine). Other songs were screaming bottom 5 for me.

However, our HoD was only in charge of this NF for the first time ever, so it comes across usual to have a weaker lineup from the get-go. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt.
I don't disagree, I think the two ballads were the strongest options this year; next year can be different. Variety of choice is what matters...

I only meant I really don't want another internal selected Tom Leeb, where the delegation convinces itself it's the best song ever warranting dropping everything else...

Top Bottom