Dañsal a ran gant an diaoul ha para ?

Entan ha taras, entan jabadao ha taras
Trid' a ra ar c’hoad ouzh stok' ar fulenn a-bilpaz
He hud dudius a bign betek penn ar qwez bras

Oc'h ober fae deus ar fall loened e tañsan
Me bak an tan en o lagad leun a droukc’hoant
Ha da dreiñ 'n'añ en ur c'han da gan' a-unvan

Dispont 'kreiz an digoadell e tans ar fulenn
Trein ha distreiñ en-dro de'i eneoù dichedenn (bis)

Lalalalalalaleno lalelalo

Dañsal a ran gant an diaoul ha para ?
Ga' 'n diaoul e tañsan
Dañsal a ra gant an diaoul ha para ?

Dispont 'kreiz an digoadenn e tañs ar fulenn

Last edited by a moderator:

ESC94

I´m really afraid of juries heavily supporting Belgium this year. I even predict them to qualify thanks to huge jury support - hopefully, it will finish bottom 2 in the televoting so that we don´t have to listen to that wannabe RnB Pop relic from the 90´s with that strange Bond-esque intro again.

For a second I read "strange bondage intro" and was like: Did I miss something?? :ROFLMAO:

For a second I read "strange bondage intro" and was like: Did I miss something?? :ROFLMAO:

Me also. We are the problem here though 😆😆

I'm a huge fan of Belgium, we rarely ever hear RnB on the ESC.

Plus it's really good song, and if it lacks originality, I can say that for the rest of participants as well.

At least Belgium is different from Estonia and UK running with old George Michael songs, or Greece Netherlands and Azeris same song, or Armenia Croatia and that third I forgot 😆 running with Taylor Swift or Slovenia and Austria running with 90's disco or San Marino and Denmark running with old dance punk. 😵‍💫

This year the Swedish Mafia Production decided not to let 2021 to happen again with too many diverse and original songs that could steal the market share from "the cartel" 😁

A-lister

Veteran
If they can get the staging and vocals right, this should fair well with at least televotes (we already know the juries suck so who cares). But they really need to work on that, the NF staging is messy and doesn't help the song, at NF it looked almost a bit like a parody of mid 00's ESC entries which is a shame because the song is really cool and deserves a much better treatment. I cross my fingers that that was mostly due to the NF studio stage and hopefully won't look like that in Eurovision.

Last edited:

FRFanESC

If they can get the staging and vocals right, this should fair well with at least televotes (we already know the juries suck so who cares). But they really need to work on that, the NF staging is messy and doesn't help the song, at NF it looked almost a bit like a parody of mid 00's ESC entries which is a shame because the song is really cool and deserves a much better treatment. I cross my fingers that that was mostly due to the NF studio stage and hopefully won't look like that in Eurovision.
I heard that the french delegation currently works really hard, they hope and do everything to get the best result possible.

A-lister

Veteran
I heard that the french delegation currently works really hard, they hope and do everything to get the best result possible.
Hope so, because the song is one of the few standouts this year, and imho one of the better French entries in the past decades, but the staging needs a complete revamp.

Juries, again, we can't fix stupid.

FRFanESC

Hope so, because the song is one of the few standouts this year, and imho one of the better French entries in the past decades, but the staging needs a complete revamp.

Juries, again, we can't fix stupid.
Obviously we won't be top 3 because juries will put us very low, maybe even bottom 5, but I still hope for a top 5 thanks to the televote (I really hope for a high score, like +200pts). In the ideal world, we would get the same kind of results than GO_A or Keiino, like 10-15 placement but a very high score with the televote, with a result around 5-6th.

Last edited:

Chalphon

I know people loved this but to me it's just messy noice polution. The French selection was sooo good this year! But You descided to sent this?!? I really wish You would have sent SOA or Pauline instead...

Måneskin theorem: The more "reviewers" commenting it's just "noise", the merrier chances of winning. 😀

When he said he is 1. A guitarist 2. A rocker 3. And a Prodigy fan - me sighing and whispering: "Why do you have to be so perfect?" 🤣🤣

midnightsun

Veteran
Måneskin theorem: The more "reviewers" commenting it's just "noise", the merrier chances of winning. 😀

When he said he is 1. A guitarist 2. A rocker 3. And a Prodigy fan - me sighing and whispering: "Why do you have to be so perfect?" 🤣🤣
His taste of music is awesome!

midnightsun

Veteran
By the way, in the wiwi interview they were asked about Go_A, if they saw their performance last year and the comparison, and Alvan himself said….. he gets why people make the comparison because "there are similarities to us"!!!

o_O

No! Not really he himself saying they are similar after I got so much backlash here when I compared both bands… :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Zerocalcare

I just finished seeing A&A's performance at the London Pre Party. I describe to you what my feelings were.

The beginning was so subdued that I could hardly hear the Ahez singing. Later, the tone rose and the moment the sound explodes all its "disco power", I saw the public (with the inevitable beers in hand 🍻) explode and start jumping. "Fulenn" is a song that can do well in a small live concert. This has been very positive for me. What I didn't like was the stage management. The Ahez were motionless while Alvan (whose charisma I recognize) was unable to manage his movements, inevitably creating moments of emptiness in the performance. I have not seen coordination between Alvan and the Ahez. My judgment is that if you take away the space to breathe from "Fulenn" (like "SloMo), you deprive it of its Breton symbolism and that esoteric atmosphere, it loses 70% of its potential. If in Turin the staging will be well studied France could run for victory or at least a sure Top 10.

harey

My guess is that they could get something like 140 public votes and 20 jury votes. What do you think?

Zerocalcare

My guess is that they could get something like 140 public votes and 20 jury votes. What do you think?
I don't mind the amount of votes but I think "Fulenn" will be more appreciated by the public rather than by the jury.

harey

@popavapeur I just said that for the fun, it's just "mmh, will do really bad with juries but rather good with televote so let's see what it could be". Or maybe I come from the future (the win will be a tie between Lithuania and Moldova).

harey

@crashworld it makes me uncomfortable on twitter when I see all the horn tweet about him with his @ or as a quote / answer to his tweets. I mean, people can be horny (idk, I'm not) but to me it's something else to send a lot of horny messages to a public figure.

crashworld

Veteran
@crashworld it makes me uncomfortable on twitter when I see all the horn tweet about him with his @ or as a quote / answer to his tweets. I mean, people can be horny (idk, I'm not) but to me it's something else to send a lot of horny messages to a public figure.

I agree to a certain extent as it really depends on the public figure's personality and how he/she is receptive to such tweets. Personally, I won't post lusty tweets directly. But each to his/her/their own I guess.

Top Bottom