Dañsal a ran gant an diaoul ha para ?

Entan ha taras, entan jabadao ha taras
Trid' a ra ar c’hoad ouzh stok' ar fulenn a-bilpaz
He hud dudius a bign betek penn ar qwez bras

Oc'h ober fae deus ar fall loened e tañsan
Me bak an tan en o lagad leun a droukc’hoant
Ha da dreiñ 'n'añ en ur c'han da gan' a-unvan

Dispont 'kreiz an digoadell e tans ar fulenn
Trein ha distreiñ en-dro de'i eneoù dichedenn (bis)

Lalalalalalaleno lalelalo

Dañsal a ran gant an diaoul ha para ?
Ga' 'n diaoul e tañsan
Dañsal a ra gant an diaoul ha para ?

Dispont 'kreiz an digoadenn e tañs ar fulenn

Last edited by a moderator:

esc87fan

Stéphane Bern and Laurence Boccolini will be back as the hosts of the French national final. They will also remain as the commentary team - Laurence solo for the semis and then joining Stéphane for the final

tuorem

Stéphane Bern and Laurence Boccolini will be back as the hosts of the French national final. They will also remain as the commentary team - Laurence solo for the semis and then joining Stéphane for the final
Yessss! Boccolini was so funny and messy during the NF :lol: and I was living for it. She stole the show imo.

Good to hear she'll be back, we've had enough condescending and ignorant commentators in the past that contributed to the poor reputation the contest has here.

Looren

Veteran
Sounds good but I wish I could understand what he is telling about

Am not really good at English so I google translated it :

"I'm afraid of never finishing my album, I have no more inspiration Anyway, I don't want to become a singer anymore, I have more than fifteen years ... When I watch my clips I find that I am sorry What I tell in my songs is clichés, it's not the truth Fame scares me I'm afraid of toasting my wings to want to shine in the spotlight Deep down, I don't give a fuck about what people say I get lost between what they expect of me and what I really am Every day I do the actor ... I pretend I make up the fear by joking I'm wasting my time asking myself questions instead of acting I'm afraid of depression, I'm afraid of the future and its disappointments The more I grow, the more time passes and the more I am disappointed In the grip of the anguish of future injuries The more I look for excuses, the more I get bogged down I get drunk on negativity, and I feel alive Often I am afraid of boredom, I am afraid that I have no reason to complain Yet I feel sad all the time, I feel empty I'm afraid to be normal, to be average, neither too bad nor too good I think I'm worth nothing ... I'm afraid of my loved ones because they know my weaknesses, my Achilles heels They know how fragile my foundations are They trust me for now, but when I let them down They will be near me, ready to strike first I'm afraid my parents hate me Since I was thirteen I regress, I hurt them, I stress them I let go of what they taught me to do nothing but shit As if I was better than my father, as if I was better than my mother They believe that they love me, me, I believe that they hide their faces I think they love the one they dream of seeing in my place Because they don't know what's going on behind the mask What is behind the picture, because they don't know my real face When I say that I hate girls, I give myself credit I never really invested myself, I fled I cheated on my feelings believing I was staying true I dodged love for fear of getting fucked Out of cowardice, I believed that the more I attached myself the less it worked I betrayed, I messed up, I hated, I banished What have I acquired besides remorse and illness? Nothing except the fear of being alone all my life I believe a little in God, but not really I will go with the disbelievers when I go with my feet in front I'm afraid of being drawn to nothingness I feel so good in the dark, I feel in my element I want to jump into the void, to pass the rope around my neck, to drown To cut my veins from the elbow to the wrist I want to put a bullet in my head but I don't have a gun ... Look me in the eye, you will understand that I'm just a bastard I'm afraid of losing I'm afraid of failure I'm afraid of losing I'm afraid of failure, afraid of failure ..."

It's not his song but he said that it's like the story of his life, so touching

Mimmon

Veteran
Am not really good at English so I google translated it :

"I'm afraid of never finishing my album, I have no more inspiration Anyway, I don't want to become a singer anymore, I have more than fifteen years ... When I watch my clips I find that I am sorry What I tell in my songs is clichés, it's not the truth Fame scares me I'm afraid of toasting my wings to want to shine in the spotlight Deep down, I don't give a fuck about what people say I get lost between what they expect of me and what I really am Every day I do the actor ... I pretend I make up the fear by joking I'm wasting my time asking myself questions instead of acting I'm afraid of depression, I'm afraid of the future and its disappointments The more I grow, the more time passes and the more I am disappointed In the grip of the anguish of future injuries The more I look for excuses, the more I get bogged down I get drunk on negativity, and I feel alive Often I am afraid of boredom, I am afraid that I have no reason to complain Yet I feel sad all the time, I feel empty I'm afraid to be normal, to be average, neither too bad nor too good I think I'm worth nothing ... I'm afraid of my loved ones because they know my weaknesses, my Achilles heels They know how fragile my foundations are They trust me for now, but when I let them down They will be near me, ready to strike first I'm afraid my parents hate me Since I was thirteen I regress, I hurt them, I stress them I let go of what they taught me to do nothing but shit As if I was better than my father, as if I was better than my mother They believe that they love me, me, I believe that they hide their faces I think they love the one they dream of seeing in my place Because they don't know what's going on behind the mask What is behind the picture, because they don't know my real face When I say that I hate girls, I give myself credit I never really invested myself, I fled I cheated on my feelings believing I was staying true I dodged love for fear of getting fucked Out of cowardice, I believed that the more I attached myself the less it worked I betrayed, I messed up, I hated, I banished What have I acquired besides remorse and illness? Nothing except the fear of being alone all my life I believe a little in God, but not really I will go with the disbelievers when I go with my feet in front I'm afraid of being drawn to nothingness I feel so good in the dark, I feel in my element I want to jump into the void, to pass the rope around my neck, to drown To cut my veins from the elbow to the wrist I want to put a bullet in my head but I don't have a gun ... Look me in the eye, you will understand that I'm just a bastard I'm afraid of losing I'm afraid of failure I'm afraid of losing I'm afraid of failure, afraid of failure ..."

It's not his song but he said that it's like the story of his life, so touching
Oh wow....very powerful and emotional...
If he considers I see him being part of act which would do wonderful and magical things on stage

Looren

Veteran
Another performance from MB14 in The Voice All Stars, yesterday he qualified to the final with this :

That guy is sooo talented omg, would be amazing to see him in Eurovision

Flamenkax

In the swimming pool, always stayin' cool
This quite looks like with the type of music France Télévision is fond of, so i can defenitely see them pick this kind of track. IMO it's just utter crap, this "feel-good hip hop" style just annoys me a lot.

Really curious to see what they'll choose since we came close to victory, maybe it will appeal to more writers and singers, maybe more established or more original artists, i wanna see FTV being bold for once and not choosing just copycats but proper, interesting artists. But i may be dreaming.

Flamenkax

Long story short : Squeezie (biggest french youtuber) did a contest between two teams where they had to make hits like in the 2000's, the other team chose to make some kind of hip hop-funk (this kind of sound was really popular back then, their track is really good also), but his team made a track with strong O-Zone vibes, with lyrics in romanian language, and i am not afraid to say : i wanna see this track for Turin 2022.
It won't happen ofc, but gosh, this tune is such a banger.

ory26

Don't worry, romanian song can't happen, songs can be only in french or regional languages.

But i'm agree with Flamenkax, the song is a banger :)

Flamenkax

While we have no official news from France TV about their national selection (and it's understandable, with JESC just ended), Stéphane Bern gave a little information about it at the end of the JESC comments when he told basically "let's meet again in February".

So we can guess this will be in February (well, yeah... duh), and also, we can guess there will be announcements in the coming weeks, why not in early January.

Top Bottom