2 0.7%

19 6.5%

• Total voters

toinou03

Re: FRANCE 2018

Line-up :

1. Malo - Ciao
2. June - Same
3. Louka - Mamma mia (composers : Vitaa / Maître Gims)

John1

OMG! France is going to give us the best NF this year!

Truly hoping that you're right about this. xheat

aef

It feels like this will be my favourite NF this season! Well done so far, :fr:!! xup

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

2St1p1b.gif

popavapeur

June The Girl seems to be the best choice for me so far (and the worst is Louka, production is very cheap but I saw it was maître gims behind so that makes sense)

toinou03

Line-up :

1. Malo - Ciao
2. June - Same (Idol)
3. Louka - Mamma mia (composers : Vitaa / Maître Gims/Renaud Rebillaud/Louka)
4. Igit - Lisboa, Jérusalem (The Voice)
5. Emma Liyana - O.K. ou K.O. (The Voice / Composers : Zazie xbow /Jean-Pierre Pilot/Olivier Schulteis/William Rousseau)

SwissKung

OMG the snippet for Madame Monsieur is brilliant xheat I also really like what I'm hearing from Emmy Liyana.

I can't believe France is going to have the best national final, what a fantastic selection.

John1

The most promising acts among the announced artists so far are June the Girl, Madame Monsieur and Emmy Liyana. xheat

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

Oh wow this lineup is shaping up to be a very good one!! I'm so looking forward to the NF xcheer

toinou03

Line-up :

1. Malo - Ciao
2. June - Same (Idol)
3. Louka - Mamma mia (composers : Vitaa / Maître Gims/Renaud Rebillaud/Louka)
4. Igit - Lisboa, Jérusalem (The Voice)
5. Emma Liyana - O.K. ou K.O. (The Voice / Composers : Zazie xbow /Jean-Pierre Pilot/Olivier Schulteis/William Rousseau)
6. Madame Monsieur - Mercy

popavapeur

I'm afraid of something : having a bunch of good songs but nothing outstanding nor winning material. 85% of these snippets seems to be radio friendly tunes like.. yeah I like it, it's nice but that's it. I remember when I was listening to the melfest's snippets saying "OMG winning potential" "Solid act" althought I didn't see anything of the act itself (with a lot of "very bad song" on the other hand). Maybe the fact that very good songs and very bad songs in the melfest makes the good ones shine brighter, while all the goods songs in Destination Eurovision makes them compete for the same shining spot ? Just wondering.

Not trying to be a Debbie Downer, this sounds promising still a little bit light. So I'm very curious to see how this turns out live.

EXECHope

I'm afraid of something : having a bunch of good songs but nothing outstanding nor winning material. 85% of these snippets seems to be radio friendly tunes like.. yeah I like it, it's nice but that's it. I remember when I was listening to the melfest's snippets saying "OMG winning potential" "Solid act" althought I didn't see anything of the act itself (with a lot of "very bad song" on the other hand). Maybe the fact that very good songs and very bad songs in the melfest makes the good ones shine brighter, while all the goods songs in Destination Eurovision makes them compete for the same shining spot ? Just wondering.

Not trying to be a Debbie Downer, this sounds promising still a little bit light. So I'm very curious to see how this turns out live.

I think you're not wrong but it's too early to judge the songs.

Top Bottom