10 3.9%

8 3.1%

5 1.9%

2 0.8%

8 3.1%

• Total voters

John1

I hope :fr: will hurt :bg: haha but it's not gonna happen, we're doomed

Nooooooooo we aren't doomed to be prevented from reaching the top 10!

GWTW1939

Gorgeous performance by Alma xlove

It was deliciously dramatic x12s I have no clue what the press reviewers were talking about x0s

John1

I have to say that ending up on the 12th place isn't as awful as I reckoned when it came to the jury voting at first. :(

GWTW1939

So happy the televoters did screw her over like the jury did :cool: I was a little worried after seeing she was performing 25th

It was honestly my favorite performance of the night. I absolutely loved everything about it. They really aced their presentation xrosexlovex12s

julien4ESC

12th is not that bad. I was expecting a little bit better from the jury but well it could be worst. I hope France Télévision will continue promoting Eurovision in such a good way and that they will choose a great song for next year :)

0scar

This was my favourite together with Belgium and deserved way way way higher :(

Edward

Happy to see France returning to good entries this year. If running order wasn't so late I think that a top 10 spot would have been more than achievable.

A-lister

Veteran
One of the better songs, different than the rest and mostly in native language and soundwise very representative of the country yet contemporary, and of course the juries dissed it. The public proved once again they are more open minded! Similar scenario as with France 2010 when the juries dissed a contemporary French Pop song while the public "got it".

Quent91

France had a good placing in the final (26th), and I thought it would give them more chances to get more votes. 12th place is a bit disappointing, but I still think she should have sung the song entirely in French. A Top 10 was expected. She did a great job :)

ESCada

The fact that juries ranked this very catchy, fun and meaningful song so low is a crime.

Alma deserved a much better overall score and a place in the top 10.
I loved it.

Realest

She could have gotten more points without the bad revamp and with more ambitious singing. For me she sounded a bit listless.

John1

She could have gotten more points without the bad revamp and with more ambitious singing. For me she sounded a bit listless.

Thanks to this revamp, an entry which was barely decent turned to be much more listenable and powerful. What's the point here? :lol:

NickWilde

Re: FRANCE 2017

If you love Amir and Alma, they'll sing in Pontault-Combault for a gala concert the 28th. There is also Nazim (the composer of "J'ai Cherché" and "Requiem"). I have the luck to bought the tickets to meet them #OMG #CantWait

tOrzP8XG

Mainshow

Veteran
I have loved the entry before but the live performance made me even love it more. I voted for it several times... personally, I think it would have been a fantastic winner as well... it's very instant and seductive.. I love the French sound combined with the Arabic influences and the dramatic strings... one of my favourite entries from France!

12 points!

John1

If only this entry were staged better, then it could have easily ended up in the top 5. This is so lame.

Top Bottom