8 3.1%

8 3.1%

17 6.6%

41 16.0%

• Total voters

Scooby

Dear Lord. Even that 2 points is really too much for this song

Milos-BC

Terribly underrated. They were epic on the stage :( Both them and the song. I totally enjoyed their performance.

Jesus

One of the very best of this year. It was a shame France didnt even make a top15 ¬¬

Mlyn

Banned
Numéro soixante en Autriche

Rayman

How come this was last? I still can't believe it...

Well, Twin Twin was already extremely unpopular in France before their performance. We thought that those who opted for this band really wanted a bad ranking. So, no wonder that the 36 other countries disliked this song.
During this year, it was obvious that France 3 had an extremely amateurish approach, from its total incomprehension of France's ESC history (didn't they get that French humor is not able to appeal to the European public ? Never heard of Tellier and Les Fatals Picards), to a fake national selection. I won't mention the French delegation in Copenhagen, including the spokesperson who had no Eurovision link and no international mind.
That's why I am quite relieved that France 2 is now the broadcaster. They cannot be worse and lest we forget that our last "2nd places" happened during their leadership.

tuorem

I agree with Rayman on everything.

France deserved to bomb this year, even 2 points were too much tbh. That was the tackiest ugliest performance of the night hands down, and the song was... well, out there.

Let's hope that France 2 will take it seriously, I want professional and interesting entries from now on.

southernstars

On the contrary, I actually really enjoyed this song. I thought it was fun and catchy. I don't speak French but it was great and I love (attempting) to sing along lol. Maybe I'm the only one who likes it :p

toinou03

Oh yes ! It was so cool ! :D

bTW, I saw that the video and the performance of Moustache are among the most seen of 2014 in the Youtube channel of Eurovision. So...

bstream

France has come a long way since this, eh? :lol:

I actually like this for it's natural quirkiness, but coming last was definitely no surprise. Eurovision isn't a sideshow anymore.

Top Bottom