14 5.4%

11 4.3%

8 3.1%

8 3.1%

17 6.6%

41 16.0%

• Total voters

Franco

These days there is so much talk about phoenices, undoers and runners, and not so much about moustaches. But this is still the number 2 in my personal scoreboard, so good luck for tonight! A top5 placement for Twin Twin would be highly deserved. xup

12Points

[MENTION=8798]toinou03[/MENTION] if only this forum has a dislike button :mad:, i wonder if ESC is popular in France? is it? :(

ESCFr

i wonder if ESC is popular in France? is it?

ESC is ranked 999th on 1000 in the ranking of the most important things in France, just before the British elections.

toinou03

ESC is ranked 999th on 1000 in the ranking of the most important things in France, just before the British elections.

:lol:

[MENTION=8798]toinou03[/MENTION] if only this forum has a dislike button :mad:, i wonder if ESC is popular in France? is it? :(

Indeed, the ratings are sinking. This year, there is zero promotion. They do the minimum and give the minimum, and then claim that everybody hate us and the voting is politic... And bla bla bla...

it's so hard that more and more fans, including me, would rather seeing France withdrawing than bearing that... :(

As for tonight, I really hope we don't make bottom-5... :( But I'm not hopeful at all... Though i like them, they are nice.

toinou03

Plus this year, The Voice is aired on TF1 at the same moment than ESC...

And Le Plus grand cabaret du monde on France 2. And France Télé prefer advert on Sébastien than on Eurovision... And football on Canal+.
At least everyone is fed up with the Voice... :lol:

PashonFrut

HA! I never noticed that before
'Biyik' = moooostache in Turkish

rayoflight55

Indeed, the ratings are sinking. This year, there is zero promotion. They do the minimum and give the minimum, and then claim that everybody hate us and the voting is politic... And bla bla bla...

it's so hard that more and more fans, including me, would rather seeing France withdrawing than bearing that... :(

I pity you, my dear neighbour. Even the RTBF does a little promotion and adverts it as a familial event...

And "pour retourner le couteau dans la plaie" ("to turn the knife in the wound" :lol:), this year, even the BBC has changed its mind and could pretend on a Top 5...

Celia

:lol:

As for tonight, I really hope we don't make bottom-5... :( But I'm not hopeful at all... Though i like them, they are nice.

Oh toinou xrunhug let's hope that'll change! If :de:, and to a smaller deegre :uk: and :es:, have, why not :fr:?
I think a British or a Dutch victory could do you well :p

As for the guys, best of luck to them! I hope they go wiiiiiiiiiild xfruit

jadine

This song is just so much fun! xyaay No chance of winning but definitely entertaining, especially with so many ballads this year.

toinou03

At least it has gone better as the new commentator is mad about Eurovision (he speaks about it all year long in his TV game ! :D ) and he will go with Natasha St-Pier, whom I expect to be nice with the contestants as she was on that stage.

The problem is that during the 00s, as I said, there was a succession of commentators who only used to laugh at the contestants and their countries. It resulted on several pleas of embassies, especially Albania...

And the press is always very harsh against Eurovision, only spreading clichés and wrong statements. Yesterday on France 3, they teased all day long Eurovision by saying that we will see a bunch of people who can't sing and we will be hapy to laugh at them xcrazy But apart from Russia, who won't be able to sing tonight ?

I mean, the French entrants every year are the bravest ! Because they know they face a waterfall of insults... :(

ParadiseES

I completely ignored this entry since the moment it was chosen, but now I've checked it and..... OMG their live performance is really REALLY amateurish and bad :?

toinou03

what I told you. I just read an article on the French Huffington Post claiming that we'll never win because we don't have friend-voting, and that we can't afford it, basing on meaningless statistics (that conclude that Malta and Poland are the luckiest countries in Eurovision xrofl3 )

And... they give us a great piece of advice : we have to follow the example of Italy and stop entering that masquarade... xrofl3

Sorry guys, you're just 4 years late xqueenbitch

We have so great journalists there... xfacepalm Even uncapable to check a Wikipedia page...

Top Bottom