flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

LoveHate

1. Käärijä
2. Keira
3. Benjamin
4. Lxandra
5. Robin

A few days ago I was pretty sure Robin would end up the winner regardless of how the other entries sound. Now I feel like the only way that happens is if the remaining two are on par with Käärijä, Keira and Benjamin. Then Robin will win like this:

mauve

Veteran
Kuumaa is okay? Not as as good as Kääriyä or Lxandra, but better than the rest for me.
Kääriyä - Lxandra - Kuumaa - Benjamin - Keira - Robin for me.

Luneaux

"Sä oot ylivoimainen!" Very cute, uplifting lyrics and melody is lovely, nostalgic too. :love: Kuumaa is not "overpowering, ylivoimainen" to the rest but this song has a certain type of charm for me! It didn't do biggest impact on me for the first listen but I love this type of radiofriendly Finnish pop they make which I'll listen to pleasantly. Not maybe for Eurovision and not everyone's cup of tea but for radio channels, clubs, concerts etc... I think they won't win UMK with this song, but my heart they have stolen when I got to know their music this month, my new Younghearted and Sun Numero this year! 3.5/5. :love:

Last edited:

jatojo

Kuumaa is another one of those Finland/Norway songs that probably won't qualify in their national selection, but would be strong contenders for the win in many other countries.

heke1988

Update for today's total youtube views:

1. Keira - No Business On The Dance Floor (Over 260k Youtube views: Trending number two)
2. Benjamin - Hoida Mut (Over 220k Youtube views: Trending number four)
3. Robin - Girls Like You (Over 149k Youtube views: Not trending)
5. Käärijä - Cha Cha Cha (Over 121 Youtube views: Trending number one)
4. Lxandra - Something To Lose (Over 89k Youtube views: Not trending)
Today's total Youtube views:

1. Keira - No Business On The Dance Floor (Over 291k Youtube views: Trending number tenth)
2. Käärijä - Cha Cha Cha (Over 277 Youtube views: Trending number one)
3. Benjamin - Hoida Mut (Over 249k Youtube views: Trending number eighteenth)
4. Robin - Girls Like You (Over 174k Youtube views: Not trending)
5. Lxandra - Something To Lose (Over 111k Youtube views: Not trending)
6. Kuuma - Ylivoimainen (Over 37k Youtube views: Not trending)

BorisBubbles

Veteran
Ylivoimainen is pleasant enough but we already have Hoida Mut so why bother with a muted straight version?

Benjamin > Lxandra > Keira > Käärijä > Robin > Kuuma

Still like everything though.

aef

Beside Lxandra, this is the second song I don’t like. The other ones are the ones to choose from! All in all it’s still a very strong NF!

Franzilein

Wish people would stop comparing Cha Cha Cha to Electric Callboy becuse Cha Cha Cha is actually good

Same, but actually in reverse. Cha Cha Cha is EC with a muzzle on, lacking real bite. Still likeable though.

Now excuse me, I need to repeat Hoida Mut for the 200th time.

heke1988

My Ranking:

1./2. Keira and Käärijä 12 (10/10)
3. Kuumaa 10 (9/10)
4. Benjamin 8 (7/10)
5. Lxandra 7 (6/10)
6. Robin 6 (5/10)

I am still going to vote Keira and Käärijä. Maybe more Käärijä (6 times), as Keira (4 times).

Gwendal

ChaChaLand (without Ryan Gosling :( emoji sadboi)
Today's total Youtube views:

1. Keira - No Business On The Dance Floor (Over 291k Youtube views: Trending number tenth)
2. Käärijä - Cha Cha Cha (Over 277 Youtube views: Trending number one)
3. Benjamin - Hoida Mut (Over 249k Youtube views: Trending number eighteenth)
4. Robin - Girls Like You (Over 174k Youtube views: Not trending)
5. Lxandra - Something To Lose (Over 111k Youtube views: Not trending)
6. Kuuma - Ylivoimainen (Over 37k Youtube views: Not trending)
Just also did the maths: it's now 294K vs 292K for Keira against Käärijä... We'll probably have a new leader in the coming minutes!

Interestingly, on Spotify, "Cha Cha Cha" hasn't boomed that well with only 9,3K streams (probably 50 from me alone) in 36 hours. The real winner here is Benjamin with 347K followed by Keira with 307K and, not near, far, Robin with 101K and Lxandra with 31K.

So I, like, REALLY, think Robin will NOT win the public vote. And that's the best news of today!

heke1988

Today's SPOTIFY Finland Top 50 streamlist (UMK songs)

2. Käärijä - Cha Cha Cha (147736 streamings)
5. Benjamin - Hoida mut (60528 streamings)
8. Keira - No Business On The Dancefloor (54271 streamings)
11. Robin - Girls Like You (39953 streamings)
25. Lxandra - Something To Lose (25057 streamings)

Ahead of Käärijä is Miley Cyrus with her song "Flowers" with 154946 streamings.

heke1988

Just also did the maths: it's now 294K vs 292K for Keira against Käärijä... We'll probably have a new leader in the coming minutes!

Interestingly, on Spotify, "Cha Cha Cha" hasn't boomed that well with only 9,3K streams (probably 50 from me alone) in 36 hours. The real winner here is Benjamin with 347K followed by Keira with 307K and, not near, far, Robin with 101K and Lxandra with 31K.

So I, like, REALLY, think Robin will NOT win the public vote. And that's the best news of today!
Käärijä is now ahead of Keira with 297K, while Keira has 295K.

tsegaye

This count is always a bit off the first day, as @heke1988 mentioned it has entered at #2 on today's top 50 in Finland.

Luneaux

Updating my TOP 6 now;

1. Käärijä - Cha Cha Cha (🌟 4/5 🌟)
2. Kuumaa - Ylivoimainen (🌟 4/5 🌟)
3. Lxandra - Something To Lose (🌟 4/5 🌟)
4. Benjamin - Hoida Mut (🌟 3.5/5 🌟)
5. Keira - No Business On The Dancefloor (🌟 3/5 🌟)
6. Robin - Girls Like You (🌟 2.5/5 🌟)

Lxandra lost to Kuumaa and Käärijä now... Ylivoimainen is so lovely and playing on repeat so 4/5 now! I had to raise a bit of Benjamin's and Robin's given stars to the songs because I warmed up to them a bit. Last three staid the same positions and Keira's stars staid the same.

It's likely I'll give my vote(s) to Käärijä, Kuumaa and Lxandra on UMK final but live performances can change my opinion very much!

Honestly the quality of the songs is so amazing and quite even between all! :love: I have some thoughts on predictions of final TOP on UMK final but let's hear the last song before that...

I'm not expecting much of Portion Boys so they can surprise as Käärijä did! Their released music isn't my cup of tea... But who knows, I said the same of Käärijä, but Cha Cha Cha is a bit different than his earlier released songs, so... xblush

heke1988

Well Germany didn't give us Electric Callboys on last year, so we will decide to give you Electric Callboy version of our own;).

heke1988

Käärijä is now reached 300k youtube view mark!

aef

Käärijä is now reached 300k youtube view mark!
Looking at the YouTube viewing numbers I’m getting more and more confident about him winning this (if he manages to perform decently live)!

Top Bottom