• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
flag-800.png

Put your middle fingers up
Take a shot, throw it up and don't stop
I'm, I'm, I'm living that life on the dark side

Every psycho in the scene
Hands up and follow me saying (hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo)
Empire of the freaks, all drinks on me

Just another night in my pitch black paradise
Don't wanna cry, so I gotta get paralyzed
My body is my weapon, so I keep it loaded
'Til I'm all over the place like my head exploded
Don't waste your prayers, they can't save us
Lifestyles of the sick and dangerous

Likе the 27 Club, headshot
We don't wanna grow up
I'm, I'm, I'm living that lifе on the dark side
Life on the dark side

Empire of the freaks, all drinks on me

I'm in a cave of man-made misery
Digging a grave for myself and my enemies
Of all the dark things that keep me wasted
You're the sweetest I've ever tasted

Like the 27 Club, headshot
We don't wanna grow up
Life on the dark side

Just another night in my pitch black paradise
Don't wanna cry so I gotta get paralyzed
Don't waste your prayers, they can't save us
Lifestyles of the sick and dangerous

Like the 27 Club, headshot
We don't wanna grow up
Life on the dark side

Empire of the freaks, all drinks on me​

Last edited by a moderator:

ESC94

Well, even though this is usually not my kind of music I enjory this quite a lot. I´m not crazy about it, but after many years :fi: has finally sent an entry I don´t dislike.

At the moment I give :6: to this song, I´m really suprised that I like this entry the most of all the chosen songs this weekend. xshock

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
İ love how her youtube Channel avatar is photo in style of those i usually get when phone camera acceidentely open in the pocket or smth

BorisBubbles

Veteran
Good news everyone, I have decided to embrace Laura's useless ass as an Ironic Favourite. So pointless, so doomed, so shit she would even lose contests in which she was the only entrant. :love: May her time out here have helped her future bank teller career.

You better pray, pray, pray cuz it's the only good gay...x

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
Lol, Laura has an actual, long-lasting career since 2005, and 10 released albums so far, good luck with trying to pass her as a desperate wannabe. This description may fit to some other people, not certainly to her.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
^ Only a 10 minute video from Danijela this time? I usually make myself a three course dinner before sitting myself down to experience her videos. They're nice to watch whilst dining with a lovely glass of wine. Makes me feel like I've been invited to Sanremo.

A personal favourite is when she does them super long videos of her just walking back and forth showcasing her latest outfit without saying a single word.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
A personal favourite is when she does them super long videos of her just walking back and forth showcasing her latest outfit without saying a single word.

That's my ASMR video sorted for tonight. The soft crunch of the autumn leaves as Danijela models her fashion shall send me off into the most peaceful sleep.

edit: My gosh, 3:52 though. Danijela you playful thing. My poor tinnitus riddled ears. I almost had a heart attack.

Mrm

Veteran
Finland didnt get top 10 result since it won with Lordi, in 2006.. :eek:

lacrymea

I gave it a 7. Would've ranked it higher if it wasn't so soft and constricted. For this genre, I usually prefer something more aggressive.

Mrm

Veteran
^ Only a 10 minute video from Danijela this time? I usually make myself a three course dinner before sitting myself down to experience her videos. They're nice to watch whilst dining with a lovely glass of wine. Makes me feel like I've been invited to Sanremo.
It seems Finland wont be one of her FEJVORITEZ in Rotterdam?! xthink

HayashiM

Veteran
I think Dark Side manages well to hit the sweet spot of making you appreciate it when you enjoy similar songs (e. g., Linkin Park-y stuff) while still remaining very juryfriendly...

If they fix those vocals, Blind Channel are a serious top 10 threat.

Sammy

Veteran
Dark side winning the national final by a landslide rarely seen before and now trending in all the polls that are already running. The most recent one (ESCstats) shows Finland today as the highest climber and already in third position behind France and Lithuania. I'm normally cautious about predictions at this early stage but do we have a contender for the win here? xthink

heke1988

Dark side winning the national final by a landslide rarely seen before and now trending in all the polls that are already running. The most recent one (ESCstats) shows Finland today as the highest climber and already in third position behind France and Lithuania. I'm normally cautious about predictions at this early stage but do we have a contender for the win here? xthink

Depends on how juries will vote for it. In last year's (2017 and 2018) they haven't been very kindly to us. Moreover how ordinary people, who are listening ESC songs just in the contest, will think about it.

mauve

Veteran
In the betting odds they are 8th now. I have no idea, but since the song also appeals to people who usually don't listen to rock, who knows what might happen? I think top 10 is realistic, top 5 could also happen, but I am not really certain if BC will be a contender to take the trophy. But I wouldn't have anything against it ... :whistle:

Morpheus

No. This kind of music can't win ESC.

Sammy

Veteran
Depends on how juries will vote for it. In last year's (2017 and 2018) they haven't been very kindly to us. Moreover how ordinary people, who are listening ESC songs just in the contest, will think about it.
I have a feeling that many ordinary viewers will feel themselves represented by this outburst of power which for me is like a catharsis from all the frustration that we accumulated throughout the past months. I'm arguing here of course from a very subjective point of view so I could be all wrong. But if I'm right and the song really catches the general feeling among the people then it would have one of the main characteristics of a winner.

Top Bottom