13 4.7%

11 4.0%

12 4.4%

7 2.5%

4 1.5%

13 4.7%

• Total voters

Realest

"This is Love" and "Gravity" are Masterpieces in Comparison to this Piece of Garbage and Televoter (Cyprus Televotes alone would be enough to beat Finland) and Juries Both appreciated it.

I think Salvador meant "Blackbird" when he talked about Disposable Fastfood-Music without any Content.

Mainshow

Veteran
12 points.
#robbed

Should have been Top 3 in each individual jury score.
I can't believe "This Is Love" qualified over this Oo

0scar

I recently stumbled upon this one again, totally forgot about it, never really cared about it in 2017, but recently something happened and..

.. damn it hits now, what a masterpiece, and the staging was breathtaking. I really cannot believe this didn't qualify back in the day (and the jury placing this 12th, really?) This is :fi: 2012 all over again, undeserved non qualification for Finland

ESC94

I had mixed feelings regarding "Blackbird" in 2017. On one side I really liked this melancholic mood created by this song, but on the other side I wasn´t a huge fan of her voice. I expected :fi: to qualify because I thought that the juries would love it, so the fact it stayed in the semi and was actually more supported by the viewers was a huge surprise to me. I think :pt: caught most lovers of melancholic songs, but the low jury score is something I still don´t get, especially since they supported the boring and badly sung song from :au:, but the decisions of the juries in 2017 were often pretty strange in my opinion. xshrug

Anyway, I gave this song :6: since I liked the mood of the song and the melody, but her voice not so much.

mup

I had forgotten to comment about this entry. What a criminal choice from the juries :cry:, it would have qualified according to the televote. What did the juries evaluate back then? Blackbird reminded me of some good old '90s songs. One of the best entries that year for me, I still listen to it when I'm in the right mood, thank you :fi:. xheart

Top Bottom