Contact us

FIFA World Cup 2022

Milos-BC

Congratulations to our neighbors, a well-deserved victory. Croatia was definitely the better team today. A result to be proud of.

Congratulations to Morroco as well, a historic result and I had a blast watching all of their matches.

Realest

Go Neighbours, whole :de: stands behind you xcheerxcheer

Ewigkeit

Veteran
A match whose result was determined months and even years ago. Congratulations Messi for your cut and dried championship by fake penalties. Thanks Qatar for hosting this theater. RIP all those workers who lost their lives during the construction of those soon-to-be useless stadiums.

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
WG1AgQn.jpg

:ar: Argentina World Champions 2022! xcheer Congrats! Well done France too!

One of the most exciting and incredible World Cup Finals I have ever watched xupxup

esc87fan

That was some final. France put up a great fight (especially with Mbappe's clutch hat trick) and Messi's going out a champion

It certainly has been a rollercoaster of emotions for all of us this World Cup. It's our turn next :ca::us::mx: so I hope that in 2026 you can come visit my country (I live outside of Toronto, one of the 2 Canadian host cities). Hope to see all your teams here!

0scar

Was rooting for France obv so need some time to get over this Argentine win

congrats Queen Maxima hun x

ShoeFlo

I was watching the WC final and then around 73rd minute I got a call by the police because I had accidentally parked my car on a private disabled parking space and they threatened me to tow away the car if I don't come and move it.. However, I was like 30 minutes by train away from the parking space which means I missed the whole part when the final went crazy...

When I left the house to pick up my car I wasn't even worried because it absolutely didn't look like France could make a comeback since they literally had no chance for the first 70 minutes... and then on my way I open my live ticker app and it says 2-2 and I was like "What the fucking hell"... but yeah, you can never count off France with this massive talent they've got... no matter how dead they look like theyve got the abilities to change the course of the game with one stroke of genius.

having said that, if you don't create anything in most parts of the match you don't deserve to win the title, even though they proved great spirit and all.. this is just not enough. Must have been a crazy roller coaster ride in the extra time especially the Argentina fans suffered a lot since they gave away a 2-0 lead already against the Netherlands so it must have been painful to experience this twice. I think all in all Argentina is a worthy world champion. The chemistry between Messi and Álvarez was amazing, the defense was very solid throughout the whole tournament and the coach did an amazing job with bringing Di Maria in the final (even though I dont know why he subbed him off later)

I am frustrated I missed the most important parts of an amazing, exciting and historical WC final... even more since today is my birthday and the whole drama of this final match would have been a nice birthday gift. Luckily my car was not towed away, that were the only good news :D

mauve

Veteran
today is my birthday
xviolinxyumbaxbirthdayxcheers

which means I missed the whole part when the final went crazy...
Well, I went to shower (yeah late at evening :mrgreen:) around minute 80, with the firm belief that France lost. When I came back 25 minutes later ---
My brother said: "The game is exciting."
Me: "Can't be, the game is over."
My brother: "No, the game is still running."
Me: ???
Brother: 2:2
Me: :eek:
That's when I, my brother and my mom watched the game to the end.

*drama, drama, drama* :ROFLMAO:

Me afterwards: exhausted. xsleep

Milos-BC

It started out as a very uninspiring and boring match and it turned into one of the best and most exciting finals that I've watched. Personally, I've rooted for :fr: but :ar: was definitely the better team, and as a player, Messi deserved to conclude his career with this trophy.

A very enjoyable World Cup, for sure, I am already looking forward to the next one.

Top Bottom