buZm8xf.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

xheart Statistics are not available!*

Last edited:

ferret

You should try to listen to NEONOMORA or Figura Renata
Figura Renata - yes, they are in my playlist! :giggle: Beautiful guitar lyrics, very good.
NEONOMORA I haven't heard before... Sounds interesting! (y)

ferret

f7ea6ea7662c36cb155b958b28d2bb92.gif

ferret

oh wow, AgnezMo?!
Actually, I'm still thinking... I completely forgot a great rock-band (similar to Coldplay probably) that I've known for a long time. As well as one unusual artist with a video from which it is impossible to look away... :unsure:
Our choice will depend directly on the desire of other participants to occupy Indonesia... :censored: (I hope not).

nekoisneko

Actually, I'm still thinking... I completely forgot a great rock-band (similar to Coldplay probably) that I've known for a long time. As well as one unusual artist with a video from which it is impossible to look away... :unsure:
Our choice will depend directly on the desire of other participants to occupy Indonesia... :censored: (I hope not).

you mean NOAH? xthink

ferret

you mean NOAH? xthink
By the way, Veronika won with Indonesia twice on the Russian-language forum, but not with this band. But I think their music sounds very European and can be a success, you just need to choose the right song... :)

hawadharma

I have my eyes on you.... :ROFLMAO:

ferret

2282c_noah_band_indonesia_by_tanosudibyo_dalpjgf-fullview.jpg

xheyaxmusic

ferret

1991429134-copy-1.jpg

NOAH – Wanitaku

500x500.jpg

xmusic 🇮🇩 xup

I didn't have to look at Wikipedia to hear the brit-pop I've been listening to since I was a kid...
But here's what Wiki tells us: "Noah (former name Peterpan and stylized as NOAH) is an Indonesian alternative pop/rock band.
They are well known in Indonesia for their simple (sometimes poetic) lyrics, catchy beats, and Ariel's voice."

I understand that we will get one of the last places with this, but thanks to this entry,
I finally listened to some of the band's albums. And this is very high-quality music!

I didn't expect to hear such a great sound on the Asian continent.
Bravo, NOAH! Bravo, Ariel! And good luck! xheart

ferret

We have an amazing new song! xheat Quickly open the submission to the new edition! xhunter

ferret

52825768972929.5b705f2ce1ba9.jpeg

ferret

2017_10_05_33640_1507175962._large.jpg

ISYANA SARASVATI
UNLOCK THE KEY
ElFYZJVVMAE2Xsn.jpg

🇮🇩 xheart 🇸🇬

Last edited:

ferret

OMG QUEEN ISYANA!!!! xbow xbow xbow xbow
Unfortunately, our video didn't play in the plug in during the LL :( I hope it doesn't hurt to rate this song. A truly unusual combination of progressive rock and Isyana's operatic vocals! xheat

Top Bottom