Contact us

Fave country in Eurovision

ESC94

For me it´s definitely :it:, since their return in 2011 they brought a new level of class to the contest. Their entries are modern, but still have this typical Italian flavour, and they stay true to their language.

Grazie mile Italia!! xheart

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
still :ua:

finishing the top 5: :ro::md::am: and idk???? it was :gr: up to 2014

lmao @ me not choosing :rs:

greece is dad from my ranking. the rest i think it's alright

LastDreamer

Banned
My all-time top 100 :
19 songs : :uk:
10 songs : :de:
8 songs : :nl:
7 songs : :no: :ie:
6 songs : :lu:
5 songs : :dk: :fi:
4 songs : :at:
3 songs : :ee: :se: :ch:
2 songs : :mc: :ad: :sm: :be: :cy:
1 song : :fr: :lt: :lv: :yu: :sl: :is: :sl: :mk: :pl: :gr:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
2020 added!

Year
2007​
:rs:
:es:
:fi:
:md:
:no:
:pt:
:cy:
:sl:
:ua:
:gr:
2008​
:is:
:cz:
:se:
:bg:
:ad:
2009​
:az:
:ee:
:me:
:ro:
:tr:
2010​
:fr:
:am:
:sk:
:al:
:il:
2011​
:by:
:uk:
:hu:
2012​
:mk:
:ch:
:dk:
2013​
:de:
:at:
:me:
2014​
:pl:
2015​
:mt:
:ge:
:lv:
:it:
2016​
:ru:
:au:
:hr:
2017​
2018​
:cz:
2019​
:al:
:sm:
2020​
:hr:
:mk:

Top 10
01. 🇪🇸 Spain - 55
02. 🇦🇿 Azerbaijan - 51
03. 🇷🇸 Serbia - 46
04. 🇸🇮 Slovenia - 43
05. 🇷🇴 Romania - 42
06. 🇨🇾 Cyprus - 37
07. 🇨🇭 Switzerland - 31
08. 🇬🇷 Greece - 30
09. 🇫🇮 Finland - 30
10. 🇳🇴 Norway - 29

Zonne147

Since I watch the contest - :se: :no: :al: :ee: and probably :cy:

DJNightingale

I'm absolutely proud of my homeland :ua: But there's something magical about Albania... In the last 3 years :al: has always been in my top-5, and even was my favourite twice x12points

Zonne147

I'm absolutely proud of my homeland :ua: But there's something magical about Albania... In the last 3 years :al: has always been in my top-5, and even was my favourite twice x12points

:al: my 2nd in 2018 and 1st in 2019 xheat this year it's way lower but it's still a song I like.

You should be proud of :ua: yeah :D Personally, too much ups and downs to put you on my list, anyway you were my winners in 2016 and you are in my Top 5 of 2020 :D

tuorem

Time to post my 2009-2020 update after a major delay. My lack of interest in the last edition made it difficult for me to come up with a personal top. I'm satisfied with my current ranking, although it may be fine-tuned over time.

I seized this opportunity to revamp my past tops: as a result, "Rändajad", "It's All About You", "Love Unlimited", "Crno i Belo", "To The Sky", "Dance Alone" and "Truth" all benefited from an upgrade.

The rankings should be read from left (my 12-pointers) to right (1-pointers).

idbsoKn.png

Translated into points, here is how it looks like:

JDg77D4.png

Slovenija remains unmatched and probably will for a while because I highly doubt Estonia will keep scoring with me unfortunately given how Eesti Laul changed.

Georgia and Malta received their first points in 2020, which means only Ireland and Israel are left behind. Eden won't change that in 2021 I am afraid.

EscGeek

Veteran
@tuorem I've used your exact system and i also got 58 points for the first place :LOL:
Notice how the difference between 1st and 4th is the same as the difference between 4th and last xheat

pH6FKIc.png

Mainshow

Veteran
#1 Georgia
#2 San Marino
#3 Moldova
#4 Montenegro

is like the most random Eurovision Top 4 I have ever seen. Congrats! ;)

tuorem

@tuorem I've used your exact system and i also got 58 points for the first place :LOL:
Notice how the difference between 1st and 4th is the same as the difference between 4th and last xheat

I expected no less than that top 3 from you :cool: Georgia definitely rocks that ranking, San Slayino finally not underrated, and Moldova serving fun. The rest is irrelevant right? :LOL: Only crumbs left.

At first I was surprised Romania had so few points, but it's true they haven't been quite as consistent as they could have been.

Thanks for sharing, I actually expect some notable changes once 2021 is added (ex: Croatia maybe getting out of the black hole :p)

EscGeek

Veteran
I expected no less than that top 3 from you :cool: Georgia definitely rocks that ranking, San Slayino finally not underrated, and Moldova serving fun. The rest is irrelevant right? :LOL: Only crumbs left.

At first I was surprised Romania had so few points, but it's true they haven't been quite as consistent as they could have been.

Thanks for sharing, I actually expect some notable changes once 2021 is added (ex: Croatia maybe getting out of the black hole :p)

It all depends on what system i decide to use. The most accurate in my opinion is the one with average placings.
The biggest victim of using your system that rewards only top 10 countries is actually :az:.

:hr: is definitely going up. xyaaay

Top Bottom