Contact us

Live EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2022 FINAL DISCUSSION

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Please use this thread to discuss rehearsals in general and also to follow along with all of the live shows in Turin.

Matt, Melanie and Roy from the ESC United team will be LIVE in Turin over the coming days, with yours truly joining them on the ground in the coming days.

Make sure to join Matt for the round up of Eurovision 2022 rehearsals from 10:00 CET, LIVE on Youtube. Links to all live streams are below;

DAY 1

DAY 2

DAY 3

DAY 4

DAY 5

DAY 6

DAY 7

For individual countries' reactions and interviews, please check out the specific country thread.

Make sure to also follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch and our new TikTok account for all of the latest behind the scenes and reaction from Turin!

>>> Click HERE for the Eurovision 2022 rehearsal schedule <<<

Last edited:

aef

So if Ukraine had gotten every single televote 12, they would have gotten 468 points. They got 439. Wonder who the few that didn't give Ukraine their 12 were. :eek:

Well deserved win, great to see Europe still standing together with Ukraine. xheart
If I saw it correctly one of them was :at: but I'm not sure

Teaisloveable

Predictable, but still an exciting results reveal.

Very proud of the UK finishing 2nd place. Of course this won't be the talk of the media and British public, who will focus on the politicized win of Ukraine.

I think Ukraine would have probably done well regardless, but I doubt there would have been victory.

I do fear that this will throw the contest into disrepute in the coming years, and I do understand why. I just hate how the focus will be taken off other things

popavapeur

Congratulations to Ukraine, I'm not mad at Ukraine winning but this song isn't great and it's surely one of the weakest with Azerbaijan 2011 if not the weakest since Marie N. But I'm glad it will show to the world that Europe stands with Ukraine for this war.

If we could have switch Ukraine 2021 with Ukraine 2022 I would have been fine with it cause Shum was winner worthy in my eyes.
And I hope something, if people can waste money on voting for Ukraine, I hope they have a few euros left to give money to organizations taking care of Ukrainian Refugees : that's the real deal that matters.

At the end, I felt like this edition was like non-existent, the winner was already decided, the stage didn't work, there was a lot of hiccups from Italy. It's like a fake eurovision in some sort lol, it happened and that's it.

Already looking forward to 2023 !

Teaisloveable

I do not have the mental strength to view any comments sections on any news articles relating to Eurovision tonight haha

Daybreak

Just to make it clear in case some people are going to say this won only because the war, this is wrong. It is an amazing song and it is about time a hip-hop song won Eurovision and last year people also didn't predict Ukraine would do as well.

Loindici

Veteran
Also how awesome is Monika Liu getting 93 points for just being Monika Liu xheart

Now I suddenly like the juries lol

Well done to Ukraine, but I can’t help and feel sad that we’d have probably won if there wasn’t a war

You have a head on your shoulders. That's all that matters. Next year UK! I voted for you and Ukraine.

aef

lasse braun

and now?
a good but not very good song (like alina pash) from ukraine has won.
politics & one way propaganda(here in germany) has won too.
i have seen every ESC since 1973 without 85/86 but i think the ESC is a dead duck from now,because the music is no longer the most important thing.

:(

Top Bottom