Contact us

Live EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2022 FINAL DISCUSSION

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Please use this thread to discuss rehearsals in general and also to follow along with all of the live shows in Turin.

Matt, Melanie and Roy from the ESC United team will be LIVE in Turin over the coming days, with yours truly joining them on the ground in the coming days.

Make sure to join Matt for the round up of Eurovision 2022 rehearsals from 10:00 CET, LIVE on Youtube. Links to all live streams are below;

DAY 1

DAY 2

DAY 3

DAY 4

DAY 5

DAY 6

DAY 7

For individual countries' reactions and interviews, please check out the specific country thread.

Make sure to also follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch and our new TikTok account for all of the latest behind the scenes and reaction from Turin!

>>> Click HERE for the Eurovision 2022 rehearsal schedule <<<

Last edited:

NemesisNick

#LTU Lithuania has gone for a beautiful ballad this year, and furthermore it’s sung in Lithuanian. I think Monika sang better tonight than in Tuesday's semi-final. She looked the part, with her sparkly dress, and the sparkly lighting on the background screens enhanced the performance. This is certainly one of the better ballads that have been on so far tonight.

#AZE Azerbaijan has gone for a ballad this year. I had my doubts about this qualifying, but I'm glad it reached the final. Nadir has a good voice, and sang well again this evening, including whilst lying on one of the steps for part of the song. I’m mystified as to the need for the steps though.

#BEL Belgium has gone for what I'd call a soul type song this year. It's not bad, but it's not a particularly memorable song. I think there’s too much exaggeration of the word “now” when it appears. I liked the blue and white light beams during the first half of the song; they were just what a song of this style needed, but it seems odd as to why they changed to orange / red lighting about mid-way. I think there were some non-qualiying songs on Thursday which were better than this.

lilka

Greece, sorry, I can't die with you now, I have to wait for Poland, but I LOVE IT! GOOOOOOO ΕΛΛΑΔΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΑ!!!!! :gr:

• Like It
Reactions: Jim

Kaz

Amanda sounds a bit off compared to the semi performance :( Maybe she used up all her voice in the jury show

NemesisNick

#GRE Greece have gone for a ballad this year. It has a rather dull first verse but I like the first chorus. The trouble is, it takes until the second chorus to really get going, and the highlight of the song is near the end. My concern is some may have gone to make a coffee during the first verse, and missed out on the best part ner the end. Anyway, Amanda has a nice voice and she sang well live. The blue lighting effects enhanced the song. It'll be interesting to see how well (or how badly) this does tonight.

• Like It
Reactions: Jim

Loindici

Veteran
Top Bottom