Contact us

Live EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2022 FINAL DISCUSSION

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Please use this thread to discuss rehearsals in general and also to follow along with all of the live shows in Turin.

Matt, Melanie and Roy from the ESC United team will be LIVE in Turin over the coming days, with yours truly joining them on the ground in the coming days.

Make sure to join Matt for the round up of Eurovision 2022 rehearsals from 10:00 CET, LIVE on Youtube. Links to all live streams are below;

DAY 1

DAY 2

DAY 3

DAY 4

DAY 5

DAY 6

DAY 7

For individual countries' reactions and interviews, please check out the specific country thread.

Make sure to also follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch and our new TikTok account for all of the latest behind the scenes and reaction from Turin!

>>> Click HERE for the Eurovision 2022 rehearsal schedule <<<

Last edited:

gingerale

Everything feels so messy right now. Stage not working, Blogs and Press already pissed off that many are not allowed at the press center cause of that TikTok partnership.

AlekS

Veteran
:lt: refused from the Sun, due to technical malfunction of the stage.
But they will use waterfall. Her dress reminds scales.

:al: dancers xheat

crashworld

Veteran
ESC Website Live Blog with the Galleries to the rehearsals:

AlekS

Veteran
Water seeped into the motor part of the arch and caused failure of the electrical equipment.
If it won't get fixed, they will pump out water and use LED lighting instead.

Zeus

Photos from Switzerlands staging looks pretty nice, stylish I would say. Exactly what they need, because the song itself will not be enough I fear. Juries could save them tho.

0scar

What technical difficulties are there that people are talking about? I see people referring to them but not what they actually are?

Ajeje Brazorf

What technical difficulties are there that people are talking about? I see people referring to them but not what they actually are?

Apparently there are some technical difficulties with a part of the staging which is supposed to move, but has a mulfunctioning and it's stucked. Nothing to be worried about, btw: before the show it will surely be fixed.

Kaz

So Albania's decided to go with Albina-esque bisexual blue and pink lighting for Sekret. xexcuseme

0d500eba94a8452403dd1a22637cf83c.jpg

Mainshow

Veteran

The kinetic sun doesn´t work properly and it seems that Lithuania had to ditch its initial performance.

The Dutch delegation wasn´t satisfied with the lightning and Albania had a few sound issues.

Mainshow

Veteran
Apparently there are some technical difficulties with a part of the staging which is supposed to move, but has a mulfunctioning and it's stucked. Nothing to be worried about, btw: before the show it will surely be fixed.

Didn´t producers say that there´s not enough time to fix it and that the malfunction regarding the kinetic sun will stay for the live shows at well.

Chrisiam

Eurovision doesn't feel like it has begun until we get these rehearsal streams. Sure we don't get to see anything, but the team's chat and analysis is about my kind of tempo so I apricate that.

Ezio

Veteran
So Albania's decided to go with Albina-esque bisexual blue and pink lighting for Sekret. xexcuseme

0d500eba94a8452403dd1a22637cf83c.jpg
I hate these bisexual colours. They turn me immediately off.

And it's all her fault. Geri cursing all these fine dudes with pink hair and blue overalls, I hate!

Mainshow

Veteran
Uuuh... Didn't saw this news... Sad if it's so... :(:(:(

It is indeed quite disappointing because I think that the stage is absolutely gorgeous, very ambitious and unique/innovative.

I just looked it up again @0scar :
The issue with the motors that are meant to enable the movement of the arches and circles, means that the kinetic sun is unable to move as freely as expected. La Stampa states that the issue cannot be completely fixed and that a decision has been made to limit the extent to which the kinetic sun will now move.

DanielLuis

Apparently the arches have LED's on one side, and lights on the other. The arches got stuck and the LED part is facing the LED wall while the lights part is the one facing the cameras, which is effing up even more the staging plans for everyone because a huge part of center stage will just be black now.
Hopefully they'll be able to fix it somewhat, or at least just be able to turn the arches around.

Top Bottom