Contact us

Live EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2022 FINAL DISCUSSION

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Please use this thread to discuss rehearsals in general and also to follow along with all of the live shows in Turin.

Matt, Melanie and Roy from the ESC United team will be LIVE in Turin over the coming days, with yours truly joining them on the ground in the coming days.

Make sure to join Matt for the round up of Eurovision 2022 rehearsals from 10:00 CET, LIVE on Youtube. Links to all live streams are below;

DAY 1

DAY 2

DAY 3

DAY 4

DAY 5

DAY 6

DAY 7

For individual countries' reactions and interviews, please check out the specific country thread.

Make sure to also follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch and our new TikTok account for all of the latest behind the scenes and reaction from Turin!

>>> Click HERE for the Eurovision 2022 rehearsal schedule <<<

Last edited:

LoveHate

Finland-Serbia mashup:
aAxDNxd_460s.jpg

spinachpie

I have a feeling there will be a Twitter meltdown from 'Day' UK Eurovision fans if Sam finishes outside the Top 5. He will do very well to finish Top 10. Imo there are 15 songs which could easily finish in Top 10, so there will be many disappointed.

Good luck Serbia, Spain, UK, Greece, Poland, Netherlands and Estonia :love:

• Like It
Reactions: Jim

goncalovieira

Well, sending love and support to Czech Republic, Portugal, Sweden, United Kingdom, Spain, Netherlands, Lithuania. xheart

MopManMoss

Veteran
I have a feeling there will be a Twitter meltdown from 'Day' UK Eurovision fans if Sam finishes outside the Top 5. He will do very well to finish Top 10. Imo there are 15 songs which could easily finish in Top 10, so there will be many disappointed.
What are you basing this on? we've been in the bottom 5 for most of the 21st century, ill be dancing in the street at any left side placement let alone a top 10

spinachpie

What are you basing this on? we've been in the bottom 5 for most of the 21st century, ill be dancing in the street at any left side placement let alone a top 10
Twitter comments lol. And I am talking about those that just watch on the day, rather than any fans who post on Eurovision forums, etc.

MopManMoss

Veteran
Twitter comments lol. And I am talking about those that just watch on the day, rather than any fans who post on Eurovision forums, etc.
those who watch on the day wouldnt have even heard most of these songs british casuals especially, twitter is meaningless

ESC94

Ladies and Gentleman, the day we´ve all been waiting for a whole year has come. The grand final of the ESC 2022!! xheart

I wish all of you lots of fun and I hope that your favourites will do well. :)

I´m gonna watch it again with my mum.

See you, there´ll be lots of stuff to tal about I`m sure. ;)

mauve

Veteran
Ladies and Gentleman, the day we´ve all been waiting for a whole year has come. The grand final of the ESC 2022!! xheart

I wish all of you lots of fun and I hope that your favourites will do well. :)

I´m gonna watch it again with my mum.

See you, there´ll be lots of stuff to tal about I`m sure. ;)
Will watch it with my brother. I will enjoy his regular comments: "What on earth is THAT???" :ROFLMAO:

martin

Going to see it alone. Is ok because then i don,t get to hear other people talk under the songs.

LakZaNokte

I took 2 short naps today.
I have tortilla leftovers from lunch.

Will be watching here with u all cause baby is sleeping in her room and husband is “not interested in esc” and he will watch tv in our sleeping room.
So yeah, alone.

Teaisloveable

A very interesting evening ahead, that's for sure!

I am absolutely not enjoying the media coverage at the moment.
It's gone from the UK are shit and have no chance because everyone hates them to Ukraine is going to win because its all political.

Can't they just stopppppppp

I was wondering, if the high levels of Ukrainian refugees around Europe will effect the televote results. In theory, they will be able to vote for their own country.

Deleted member 12761

I have prepared my food and I'm ready! Tonight is the night. Have fun, y'all! 💕

Top Bottom