Contact us

Eurovision preview shows

Gordon_Shumway

(...)Leslie Clio was so annoying... SOOC A person without any clear emotions and opinions...(...)

Today I watched the whole third show, and I now know exactly what you mean. So thanks for pointing this out. She is absolutely clueless and knows hardly anything about ESC.

What I find highly disturbing in that context: This person, who does not even know that there is no "9 points" in the voting, was part of the official German jury in 2015. What? xshock xcrazy xgaah T()
Such people decide about the voting points in the semifinals and in the final?
We don't have to be surprided about some weird results then...

GermanBango

More Results from :no:
tumblr_o63swx6LmI1t3fo9vo1_540.png

aaaaaand last again.... great. :?

GRE

#2nd_preview_show#Ert#Vossou#Australia#Ukraine
#Italy#Serbia#Israel

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Omg 4th. ���� UK is doing better than I thought it would be doing.

Germany still have first place in their own show to fall back on. xheat

ZoboCamel

Not sure if this counts as a show, but I couldn't think of anywhere better to put it - there was a preview party in Melbourne last night, and everyone there gave votes in the Eurovision system after watching the videos of all the songs. Here's how it ended up:

GRpHP7z.jpg

For some context: the music was loud, people were drinking, most people were dancing or singing along to the songs they knew. That probably means dance songs were favoured somewhat.

I've gotta say, though, I'm surprised by some of these. Belgium 4th, Denmark 8th and San Marino 14th are all pretty high considering the reactions both amongst the fandom and at the event last night, while Serbia 16th, Croatia 28th, Bosnia & Herzegovina 30th and Armenia 38th are all lower than I was expecting. Curious to see whether these are replicated as our televoting results in May!

DanielLuis

Wiktoria will be a member of the Swedish jury, so we can more or less see how she will vote from this preview show (Of course the live performances can change her opinion, like they can change our opinions as well)

VikingTiger

Wiktoria will be a member of the Swedish jury, so we can more or less see how she will vote from this preview show (Of course the live performances can change her opinion, like they can change our opinions as well)

I find it very strange that Wiktoria can be a member of the jury and at the same time expressing her opinions on this preview shows. And why they want her in the jury I have no clue... After watching her in the 2 first preview shows she seems to be as intelligent and mature as a ....hmmm... as a 19 year old girl?

DanielLuis

I find it very strange that Wiktoria can be a member of the jury and at the same time expressing her opinions on this preview shows. And why they want her in the jury I have no clue... After watching her in the 2 first preview shows she seems to be as intelligent and mature as a ....hmmm... as a 19 year old girl?

Yeah, it really makes no sense that a jury member takes part in one of these preview shows. They should replace her.

Chorizo

It´s very surprising to see Loreen Zelmerlöw Greta Salome so low. I would expect them loving and praising the Swedish influences in it.

That's easy: They punish her for not hiring a Swedish composer but composing the song all by herself.

Scania

Judging from the jury members in the show they did not like Iceland because it was more or less too similar compared with Loreen and Måns. Some of them said they would have wanted the sound to be a bit heavier to match the dark appearance.

Anyhow, I can not express how incredibly happy I am, that these Swedish preview jury members are starting to award low points to our Nordic neighbours. In previous years there have been several EXTREMELY embarrassing moments when lousy Nordic entries have been awardes high points, followed by some whining about the eastern countries only are voting for each other. Just because of this, Norway will be awarded 40 points this week...

As some people already have mentioned, Wiktoria seems to be one of the official Swedish jury members. How can that be okay? It is really crazy.

Last edited:

aef

Inför Eurovision Song Contest 2016 - Avsnitt 3

Such a predictable result... :? :rolleyes: 100% dullness is on first place, thanks for that....

:ie: :lt: and :ch: before :lv:!! xcrazy
[MENTION=10896]GermanBango[/MENTION]: :de: of course is dead last! :lol: :lol: - EDIT: You were faster... xslap

Top Bottom