Contact us

Eurovision preview shows

tsegaye

I thought we could have a thread were we discuss and post our opinions about the preview shows that are aired around Europe. The first (that I've seen) is the finnish-swedish preview show De Eurovisia that aired last night. I havn't watched the whole show yet so I don't post the results of their voting yet.

http://arenan.yle.fi/1-3114415

orion

I havn't watched the whole show yet so I don't post the results of their voting yet.

Results:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Which countries have these preview shows? I feel like i'm missing out. :lol:

hdplus

I don't know if you could call our German "Songcheck" a preview show. In the last two years there were only 2 people (always different people) voting in 4 shows. But it's from the official Eurovision-website... I'll just post the results here if I don't forget it :lol:

hdplus

Sorry, my PC crashed when I wanted to post it :lol: btw I saw your comment(s?) on the stream [MENTION=10896]GermanBango[/MENTION]
Same procedure as every year: Germany is overrated as ... and also San Marino: everyone has his or her own opinion, but I felt like they just wanted to provoke.
I'm excited for the next episode with Madeline Juno xheya

SwissKung

Interesting to see that the Finnish-Swedish, Icelandic and German panels love the Dutch song, the entry is seriously underrated by the eurovision fans.

aef

Haha Jan Feddersen likes :sm:! :lol: And he compared Serhat to the Olsen Brothers! :eek: :rolleyes: :de: of course was overrated like almost every year...

Gordon_Shumway

I watched the first "Songcheck" show yesterday and found it quite entertaining. Overrating the German entry is an old tradition here in Germany, they just can't get rid of it. Feddersen knows a lot about ESC history but his estimations and ratings are too much based on comparing current entries with songs from the distant past. Altogether they were not extremely unrealistic in the studio (except for the German entry maybe). I liked that they pointed out the characteristics of the Russian entry (might be summed up as "spent a lot of money to force the victory but the song itself lacks certain qualities").
The whole show and the separate parts of it can be viewed in the German ESC-channel (https://www.youtube.com/user/esc), but I don't know if these videos can be watched outside of Germany.

VikingTiger

Interesting to see that the Finnish-Swedish, Icelandic and German panels love the Dutch song, the entry is seriously underrated by the eurovision fans.

The scandinavians loved Birds. And they loved Calm After the Storm. We will probably also reward Douwe Bob with hight points!

cegs5

Fenno-Swedes will always give the highest score to anything Swedish, even if it's a farting elk. It's annoying.

Mattan

Fenno-Swedes will always give the highest score to anything Swedish, even if it's a farting elk. It's annoying.

I'd give the highest score to a farting elk, no matter what country sent it.

Top Bottom