Contact us

EUROVISION 2023 - General Discussion thread

Mainshow

Veteran
Isn´t there a Balkan sugar daddy to sponsor Savo?!?!

I need that bop in my life!!!!!

Enisa and Jesy Nelsonvic who

AlienSoul

disagree but somewhat agree. In a way that I also can't fill my top 10 faves in this semi but the potential of all the entries are up there. Like they could easily overtake one another by a little mistake like perhaps the staging thus the bloodbath. I don't know you but I'm bewildered by how you think it's not a bloodbath, I mean compared to semi-2 this semi have no clear NQ at least for me.

edit: can you even imagine one of your favorites in your semi 2 be overtaken a spot by san marino entry because of shock staging or performance? if you're answer is no then ....

like I could even see that ireland with impactful staging will overtake the spot of czechia if the performance is giving the same energy in their NF.

last point: to be fair I have 3 sure qualifiers in the 1st semi, the nordic trio (despite I only like finland) that being said 12 countries with strong potentials fighting for 7 spots is a bit of a bloodbath for me

I'm just talking about my personal reactions, the actual voting in Eurovision is another thing alltogether, and I'm often out of sync with the majority.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Loindici

Veteran
Having all songs being released, here it is, the thing you weren't waiting for but will love anyway.

Loindici's Eurovision 2023 Entry Classification
Girls who Wanna Have FunDamsels in DistressParty KingsSad Bois
:no: :pt: :il: :is: :fr: :uk::se: :am::ee: :ge: :lt::fi: :md::be::ch: :cy: :dk: :ro: :gr: :it:
Better in TwosGroups with Finger TechsGroups without Finger TechsDFAC?
:az: :nl: :ua::ie: :lv: :mt: :au::sm: :sl: :de::cz: :al::hr: :rs: :at: :pl: :es:

Last edited:

nudiecrudi

I have the feeling that we'll have some surprises this year.
We know what Sweden Finland Spain Poland Croatia Norway Austria Portugal Israel GB Serbia Slovenia Australia Ireland Czechia and maybe Germany are going to do. But other countries are still to discover their cards. France Georgia Albania Armenia Italy Ukraine amongst them.
On the other hand the only televoting in the semis will mix things a bit pulling in the final songs that will fail with the Juries.
Still think that Sweden does not have it in the bag. The scandinavian sisters will fight and cannibalize each other for the top places Are the Baltic countries supporting them all? I'm not sure.
Having Ukraine still in the middle of a war disaster is the televote going to them?
Millions of ukranians are spread allover Europe and for sure they are going to vote, they are the actual biggest sensible diaspora.

HarryUK

I bims

Veteran
SF1

Loreen's closing
Ireland will be on 2nd
Norway or Portugal to open

SF2

Gustaph's opening
Denmark on 2nd
Austria or Australia will close

They're my predictions anyway
Oh I never thought that Ireland could be 2nd... Huh but it's actually very likely.

Mainshow

Veteran
My "guesses" (running order):

Semi 1:
opening: :no:
death slot: :lv:
closing 1st half: :ie:
opening 2nd half: :md:
closing: :se:

Semi 2:
opening: :be:
death slot: :ro: