Contact us

EUROVISION 2023 - General Discussion thread

Remembrance

The artwork and slogan is nice and colorful.

I do feel that, with the colors of the Ukrainian and British flags merging together to form the 'generic heart logo', why didn't they go with a split flag heart..? That would make more sense in this context. Oh, well.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
With the animation it makes a whole lot more sense now, i really like it. The colour scheme also, that bold yellow colouring is giving xheat. Even the font choice has a meaning

Last edited:

AlekS

Veteran
I like the blue one, it's more voluminous:

8pfUZJt.jpg

Happy that it's not dark. I definitely like this animated version:

etaYOba.gif

I don't get comparisons with 2017 "anal beads"
hikb958.gif
🤭

The slogan was taken from the speech of Canadaian-Ukrainian conductor who said that conductor's stick is like a weapon that, instead of killing people, gives hope, gives life, freedom, hope and unity.

Rocket man

Yeah I like the logo, it's quite fun, eye-catching, not too serious. Quite MTV-ish. I get Eurovision 2000's decade vibes which is good because that's my favourite Eurovision decade.

A-lister

Veteran
Yeah I like the logo, it's quite fun, eye-catching, not too serious. Quite MTV-ish. I get Eurovision 2000's decade vibes which is good because that's my favourite Eurovision decade.

This! It has a very Popart, 90's-00's Pop magazine (and as you say 00's MTV-ish)-vibe to it, I kinda like it. Clearly Pop culture retro vibes.

Last edited:

HarryUK

Veteran
BBC have missed a huge trick by not putting the allocation draw on BBC One and making it a One Show special imo

The One Show is always used as a big promotion platform for the contest in the UK annually

MopManMoss

Veteran
BBC have missed a huge trick by not putting the allocation draw on BBC One and making it a One Show special imo

The One Show is always used as a big promotion platform for the contest in the UK annually
BBC Two at 7 is still a really big deal though and this is the first allocation draw to even be televised

Mainshow

Veteran
Just came back home. Glad I didn´t miss a single minute.

Jesus... what did happen to Rylan´s face?!?!

Mainshow

Veteran
Wonderful first video! Liverpool will be an excellent host, they really seem to take it serious (like hosting on behalf of Ukraine)... and it´s great that they also include so much about Liverpool. UK won´t be forgotten - there are no hints at "Ukraine overshadowing Liverpool as the host city" and all fans saying otherwise should be quiet, imo.

Top Bottom