Contact us

EUROVISION 2023 - FINAL REHEARSALS AND LIVE SHOW DISCUSSION

JChan

that was so iconic... the random dance break, the cheap effects, the fact that the postcard takes place at a physics univeristy and Blanka looks widely uncomfortable through all of it

jatojo

She was out of breath when she was singing alone. She could only manage during the chorus with the backing vocalists (or the back track whatever it is) supporting her
It wasn't her best performance, but you could hear her all the way through - as opposed to certain other singers in these semis.

Ezio

Veteran
This semi is a chemical accident, Poland absolutely horrible

NeoTen

Look. This is ridiculous, she leaves half the chorus to the backing track and puts in a dance break, while singing barely 5 notes and two of them in a lower register than 75% of al the males. C'mon.

mauve

Veteran
Go Joker Out!!!!

Ezio

Veteran
I Love slovenia but i am so over this singer, he looks like a lip licker but I don’t want to see his tongue anymore

ekzuu

:pl: will probably get my votes
I like how they go trashy deliberately and she doesnt take herself seriously... like the bejba dress. this staging fits this narrative welllll and I like this take. the graphics looked entertaining and interesting and the dance break also made sense to me now that it was more visible and the solo beat kicked in in the end... love

soulm8

The lead singer of Slovenia looking alike with tennis player Alex Deminaur. Lol

lasse braun

and now time for some loop(s).
finalloop could be a desaster.😎

Last edited:
Top Bottom