Contact us

EUROVISION 2022 - General Discussion Thread

escYOUnited

Administrator
Please post any and all discussions regarding the contest itself, host country and city, organisation, rumours and other topics not related to any specific country's selection process.

heke1988

Is there any streams, which I could watch Amsterdam's Eurovision concert?

Flamenkax

In the swimming pool, always stayin' cool
Is there any streams, which I could watch Amsterdam's Eurovision concert?

Nope, this is a paid event so no official livestream and livestreams are prohibited. But i heard they will update the performances on YouTube.

CaraMia

Nope, this is a paid event so no official livestream and livestreams are prohibited. But i heard they will update the performances on YouTube.
Aren't all pre-parties paid events? I don't think that's what explains the fact that there won't be livestreams for this one...

Flamenkax

Songfestival.be launched a poll to determine the name of the new B-Dex award.

You can choose between these names :
  • Conan Osíris Award
  • Dana International Award
  • Elina Nechayeva Award
  • Kateryna Pavlenko Award
  • Lee Lin Chin Award
  • Lordi Award
  • Silvia Night Award
  • TIX Award
  • Verka Serduchka Award
  • You’re A Vision! Award
I gotta say, "Conan Osiris Award" is a badass name.

FilipFromSweden

Does anyone know if the artists this year will have to quarantine like 2021? Would an artist who just tested positive for covid-19 get to perform anyways?

FilipFromSweden

D
Songfestival.be launched a poll to determine the name of the new B-Dex award.

You can choose between these names :
  • Conan Osíris Award
  • Dana International Award
  • Elina Nechayeva Award
  • Kateryna Pavlenko Award
  • Lee Lin Chin Award
  • Lordi Award
  • Silvia Night Award
  • TIX Award
  • Verka Serduchka Award
  • You’re A Vision! Award
I gotta say, "Conan Osiris Award" is a badass name.
Dana International Award sound so prestigeous though

MartinF

Hey gang! Hope you don't mind me posting this in here (and obviously please do delete it if it's too close to spam for your liking), but over at escgo! we're doing our usual search to find the most brutally robbed national final song of the season. We've whittled it down to 15 songs in our grand final, and I'm trying to make sure we get as wide a range of fan opinions as possible in our public poll, hence I'm posting the link on a forum or two.

So if you're not all voted out, do check out our list & give us your votes - they would be very welcome in helping us to find that one song that really should have been in Turin. Thanks in advance!

Big thanks to those of you who voted in our annual poll to find the best non-winning national finalist of the season! I thought I'd pop back in and let you know how the results went.

We converted the public votes into regional juries (each representing roughly the same number of votes), which went as follows:

And then the "televote" half of the result came from our live chatroom event tonight, which did this to the overall standings:

Or, if you don't want to sit through the videos, here's the final result in list form: http://www.escgo.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/SongHunt-2022-Final-Results-980x551.jpg

Thanks again to those who voted, much appreciated!

Zerocalcare

Amazing results from Spotify! Results that almost completely overturn the tastes of the bubble! Germany in an excellent position, San Marino dominant, Italy and Austria at the top of the ranking, Portugal insidious (I have always been convinced that it will grow a lot) and it does not end here... I think we should re-evaluate our certainties about who will qualify in the final and on the outcome of the final itself.

Goyboy

Eurovision fans. I want to know when rehearsals will start. I read here it will be 30 april 2022 but i can't find any info about it. Can someone confirm?

Flamenkax

Eurovision fans. I want to know when rehearsals will start. I read here it will be 30 april 2022 but i can't find any info about it. Can someone confirm?

Well there is no official date about the rehearsal starting but, logically it should be the case, the ESC week being n°19 (11-17 may) and reheasals starting one week before on Saturday, this one would be the 30th, so yes it should be this.
For example last year, grand final was on the saturday 22nd of May, rehearsals started the 8th, so exactly two weeks before.

Also, i think we should expect the reheasal schedules quite soon, with stand-in reheasals surely knocking off during the coming weeks.

Top Bottom