Contact us

EUROVISION 2022 - General Discussion Thread

escYOUnited

Administrator
Please post any and all discussions regarding the contest itself, host country and city, organisation, rumours and other topics not related to any specific country's selection process.

nudiecrudi

The Sound Of Beauty, huh? If they switched it into The Beauty Of Sound, I’d probably like the slogan a lot better, as it would be about celebrating music in general which would fit into the ESC’s essence of breaking up borders and embracing diversity quite nicely. The Sound Of Beauty is so limiting.
I think that The beauty of Sound is limited because in this case you are considering only the Sound.
The Sound of beauty is more wide, includes art, culture , nature ect. Italy often is considered The Great Beauty.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Them graphics and the entire concept behind it is soooo good. People hating but they really thought it out well, and i also love how the main colour is not blue. Red hues come through!

hpp0

The way they present the concept of the graphics really makes it seem like the slogan should be the Beauty of Sound. They based the logo on the visual representation of sound so wouldn't it make more sense for the slogan to be the other way around?

Also the font doesn't seem that bad anymore, at least on the thumbnail for the allocation draw it looks nice.

heke1988

Pls let the hosts of Eurovision have a better pronunciation than these hosts.

The location is absolutely incredible, though.

Italian accent is strong in these hosts.

Mainshow

Veteran
Has Turin elected a new mayor recently?

I thought that the mayor was female..at least in the application video released last year.

heke1988

Two things I hope for allocation draw: We are same semi-final as :ee: and :cy: and :gr: are in different semi-finals.

Mainshow

Veteran
France and Italy qill be voting in the 1st semi final.
Italy, Spain and the UK in semi 2

HayashiM

Veteran
The big question for today is, will we be introducing any actual randomness into the shuffling process this year? :eek:
...nope we won't, at least for the prequalifiers, it is still the same "10 seconds wannabe shuffling of envelopes" shenaningans (n).

(I am absolutely not implying there's any intentional messing with the allocation, but this simply is a very wrong way of "randomly allocating things")

Top Bottom