Contact us

EUROVISION 2021 - General Discussion Thread

escYOUnited

Administrator
Please post any and all discussions regarding the contest itself, host country and city, organisation, rumours and other topics not related to any specific country's selection process.

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
NO KISSING ALLOWED. CANCEL EUROVISION

EvfH4a9UUAIBeD_

AlekS

Veteran
NO KISSING ALLOWED.
Awesome! We'll get right to business, without preludes xviolin:lol:

No more quickies between different participants tho (Straight married dude from Denmark frenchkissing his gay bandmate multiply timesxheat... Loboda & Rybak in the limo o_O, honEy, these were the days).

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Awesome! We'll get right to business, without preludes xviolin:lol:

No more quickies between different participants tho (Straight married dude from Denmark frenchkissing his gay bandmate multiply timesxheat... Loboda & Rybak in the limo o_O, honEy, these were the days).

Just had to share the sad news with my staff that the annual Esc Orgy is cancelled for a second year in a row, we're all devastated.

In all seriousness though, I went through that 42-page thing that the EBU released and my head is spinning. I guess at least I get to do do press in my pajamas at home now...I suppose it could be worse.

Ezio

Veteran
Just had to share the sad news with my staff that the annual Esc Orgy is cancelled for a second year in a row, we're all devastated.

No facetime event instead?

Preuss

I'm so excited for the next days/week. I've got the feeling we're gonna get many great songs

Preuss

I'm waiting for a typical pop song. 2018 and 2019 were filled with such songs

Loindici

Veteran

Biste

We'll see next year. When they decide to still allow pre-recording.
I find it such a bad development. And the reason is ridiculous. I think that at least 60% of delegations would just bring extra dancers, so you will hardly end up with less people there.

Ezio

Veteran
Eurovision with electoral voting :eek:

oh my gaga

Teaisloveable

I swear I say this every year but
xangry please xangry normalise xangry adding xangry your xangry song xangry on xangry all xangry music xangry platforms xangry when xangry you xangry first xangry release xangry it!

(currently) looking at you
Albania
Moldova EDIT: I swear you listened because it has just been put on Spotify :lol:

Loindici

Veteran
Im going to shop tomorrow to get snacks for Super Saturday
What you will have for Super Saturday

Probably some sleep or some chips I guess. I'd love to watch FdC, so I'm considering sleeping early and getting awake later at 2 am.

Loindici

Veteran
It bugs me that it's March 5 and Semi 2 is still really empty until Super Saturday in which we'll get three entries for that semi. These internal selections killed the excitement a bit for me.

midnightsun

Veteran
I'm waiting for a typical pop song. 2018 and 2019 were filled with such songs

Because it’s Covid and nobody cares about winning thus doesn’t try hard to write the typical ESC winning material. I am actually pleased with how it went so far. Okay, would love to have some Euro-bop but with a large number of unreleased songs there will probably one or two that are „Eurovision in your face“.

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
Because it’s Covid and nobody cares about winning thus doesn’t try hard to write the typical ESC winning material. I am actually pleased with how it went so far. Okay, would love to have some Euro-bop but with a large number of unreleased songs there will probably one or two that are „Eurovision in your face“.
Tell this to kirkorov 🤣

Loindici

Veteran

And I like this approach instead, we got more songs with no Eurovision calculation on it, less basic pop music, and less predictability. We'll just relax and enjoy the music with a cup of tea on the desk and watch our lovely show with red and sore eyes. Ah, now that's the essence of Eurovision.

Last edited:
Top Bottom