7 4.4%

7 4.4%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Uto

Veteran
So happy for Alika. Knew she's gonna crush the jury vote with her amazing voice. Deserved.
Except that she didn't crush jury and all the points went to Sweden and Israel and Estonia was left picking up crumbs. Couple years ago the distinctly average Proud won jury. That should have been Estonia this year.

But yeah, she deserved a good placement and she got it.

Kairit

Okay 8th place is truly unexpected...... Awesome, I guess. :LOL: We really tend to either truly flop or get top 10, huh. I'm too sad for Finland to really be happy, but it is an achievement... Love you and hate you, juries xheart

MS.

Except that she didn't crush jury and all the points went to Sweden and Israel and Estonia was left picking up crumbs. Couple years ago the distinctly average Proud won jury. That should have been Estonia this year.

But yeah, she deserved a good placement and she got it.
Crushed it doesn't have to mean won it :) It can also mean do very good in something and i think top 5 in the jury is extremely good.
It's not time to argue anyway especially on such things. I'm just happy for Alika.

laululind

Holy moly, was definitely not expecting a top 10 tonight! :LOL: I mean it did seem like the kind of song juries would like in theory, but those EuroJury results and odds and predictions didn't seem overly hopeful. Well, I'm certainly glad they were wrong this time around! :giggle: And we weren't even bottom 5 with televoters either. :LOL: Awesome result in the end, to go from borderline qualifier to top 10 after all! :giggle: And wonderful job Alika! Tonight was probably our most polished performance yet. It was lovely to have a singer whose vocals and performance you didn't need to worry about, staging was also good and everything came together well in the end. :giggle: Even if we had ended up 20th, would have still been a very solid performance and result, but top 10 was a very unexpected icing on the cake! xcheer Perhaps next year we'll find a crowd-pleaser of a song, or better yet one that both juries and televoters will love (if they are both still around anyway)! :LOL: But for now, I think we can consider this a rather successful Eurovision season after all. :giggle: Well done everyone involved!

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
I'm so happy to see my favorite in an unexpected top 10!
I still prefered Ollie in Eesti Laul, but in Eurovision she was my clear favorite :love:
Once again Alika totally nailed it!

Ajeje Brazorf

She actually got a better result in the Grand Finale (8th) than in her semi (10th). Then come back to me and say Televoters didn't tend to always underappreciate certain countries... I will laugh at you for hours.

Last edited:

lasse braun

the season is over now and my most beloved act of this season got a fair result (televoting could be little bit better but tele was a very crazy thing this year).
alika has beaten the cowboy from last year and very good singing skills still counts something,too.
dear olliefans - when you take a deeper look on the metal/rockactresults choosing "bridges" was a very wise choice.
i will hope,we will hear a lot more from alika in the future.
xrose🎹💜

martin

Amazing top 10 for Estonia. But i,m sure that she get helped to be only women with a classic ballad. Still she was awesome last night and i was so happy to see her in top 10.

Still i like Olie better, but i can,t take away that Estonia did do a really good choise.

Big Congratz from Norway and what a year for team Nordic and Baltikum. All 5 top 12 and 4 in top 10. Also 1, 2 and 5

Ajeje Brazorf

12Points

Ok i love her vocals and have rooted for her since Eesti Laul, kinda shocked with the top 10 but really grateful for it.

Ezio

Veteran
Very undeserved. I knew juries would swoon over this boring song, because they love classical stuff, but Lithuania would have been the smarter choice In the female ballad department.

the lyrics are just tragically poor.

ekzuu

Alika's new single
On fire 🔥

(can somebody add fire aka fuego emoji to this forum plz)

Top Bottom