8 5.0%

7 4.4%

7 4.4%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

henhu

Could have been worse spot… 12th is quite late and it’s better to be before Finland than after Finland. At least previous two songs are not big contenders :LOL:

ollibox

12th in the running order sandwiched between Italy and Finland. What do we think?

I guess it's better to go BEFORE Finland rather than after. And I truly think that our song might be more appreciated than Italy's, so it's a benefit more than disadvantage.

I might be totally wrong of course :LOL:

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
This is the one song I would've thrown out and take Georgia instead; people who were gloom and doom about 100% televote semis should be chill now, your average emotional ballad can still qualify lol

Sabrewulf238

I feel like performing 12th is pretty good considering I was worried they'd get the death slot.

It ended up going to Portugal though. :(

midnightsun

Veteran
Congrats to Alika. So happy she made it! I‘ll throw in a vote for her in the final.

Her RO is a bit unlucky. The starting position is good but Italy before will steal the ballad-votes (I admit I’ll be voting for Italy too because I love it) and Finland after… I think I don’t need to say anything.

Anyway, she‘s in the final, that’s all that matters.

Kairit

I usually get nervous before Estonia performs at least a bit, but there is just no reason to doubt her so I kind of watched it like any other performance. The confidence and security she has in herself and her abilities is truly something else. She absolutely never falters but she also seems to know that and it seems like people actually respond to that quality positively. It's nice to see the European audience back her like Estonia did from the beginning.

Wouter's support for her during the whole season has also been very sweet (https://www.instagram.com/p/CsHQN7CIAUr/). Seems like everything has just worked out for Estonia this year as much as it could've and I hope she ends up utterly satisfied with the experience no matter what result we get in the end.

Looren

Veteran
Her semi performance was really good, I don't think she'll get a great result but being in the final is already great

Best of luck to her xheart

laululind

Good luck, Alika! xcheer Hope she'll have a wonderful performance & it'll be a great evening, no matter the end result. :giggle: As long as people keep their expectations reasonable, it'll be fun anyway! Taking part in the big final, fancy flag parade, Alika getting much more exposure & possible opportunities. :giggle: And who knows, there's always a chance we could do better than expected! :LOL: Fingers crossed anyway! Doubt we'll bother the top 10, but a nice respectable mid-table result could happen. :giggle: But even if it doesn't, that's fine too. Shall hope for the best & enjoy the evening! :giggle:

martin

Good luck to Alika and Estonia. Hopefully the jury will give her a good result and she will get some points in televoting tonight

henhu

No matter the result she did great job :D hopefully juries show her some love as top 15 would be amazing.

Realest

Wow. This is impressive.
Even Televote wasnt that bad.

Top Bottom