8 5.0%

7 4.4%

7 4.4%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

laululind

This year is turning out pretty pop-rock heavy. :unsure: With Australia, Slovenia, San Marino all in the second half of our semi, I wonder how Ollie would have measured up. I think he still would have qualified & beat San Marino at least. :LOL: But we shall never know what the end result would have been. I reckon he would have ended up midtable in the final, with Finland (and Australia/Slovenia) kind of stealing his thunder. Someone in an alternate dimension might know for sure, but no way to ask them I guess. :LOL:

Alika has less competition in the ballad front thus far, but I don't think I'm going to be confident about her qualification until it actually happens. :LOL: But that's usually the case with most of our entries. Even with ones that were topping the odds, there's always that possibility it'll actually flop (*cough* Getter), so I'm rarely 100% confident. But we shall have to see! :giggle: And hope for the best! Doubt we'll be getting any info this early, but I hope they share their staging plans at some point too. Curious to hear if the piano is gone or not. :LOL:

Etanna

I'm returning here to say what I have already said but I just have to repeat myself - her live vocals are soo good, I'm astounded every time I listen to the performance. I hope somebody good prepares the staging, because the one in the NF doesn't do her justice

midnightsun

Veteran
She sounds even better live! This is a song made for the Eurovision stage and I can’t wait to see her (hopefully) delivering. I have only rock songs and club sounds in my top 10 this year; this is the only ballad in my tops and I LOOOOVE it! Not only the song and her incredible voice but also her stage presence. She‘s just there, like an angel. No glitter and glamour or huge dresses. It’s all about her. Her face, her voice.

Ezio

Veteran
Keeping up with the project "Estonia's thread on First Page" :D
Is one of our this years favorite recognizable?
LOVE THIS TRACK SO MUCH! xheart

Do it like us Austrians. We are 11th in the odds and post every reaction video and are already deliberating over possible host cities :D

shameless

^for me it is more the opposite. I agree with who wrote that she doesn't have much competition in the ballad-section this year. I would be shocked if she doesn't qualify and then get at least a position in the middle field. If she's lucky she can break into the top 10 with an effective staging and jury vote.

simori95

^for me it is more the opposite. I agree with who wrote that she doesn't have much competition in the ballad-section this year. I would be shocked if she doesn't qualify and then get at least a position in the middle field. If she's lucky she can break into the top 10 with an effective staging and jury vote.
I also think a lot of people could be overwhelmed with the abundance of non-ballads, so that it will be refreshing to them when Alika (and to an extent also Monika) comes on stage. This is THE year in which a ballad can be a blessing rather than a curse. At least in the semis.

Top Bottom