14 9.1%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
flag-800.png

Wonder if it ever crossed your mind
That what we had was really unbelievable, unbeatable, a miracle
Why'd you have to go and mess it up?
Why'd you have to make what was unbreakable shakable, unsavable?
And now it's too late to cross your fingers
I'm wide awake and not a dreamer
Hate it, but it seems the dreams were never true
For a little while the fates were with us
Wonder why they had to turn against us
I could make a wish, but there is no use

I can feel
Even though I'm numb
The change to come will hurt someone
I can see
This time it isn't me
I might be the lucky one

I don't need a crystal ball to show me
Baby, it is plain that you don't know me
When it comes to you I'm better off alone (Better off alone)
I don't need a crystal ball to make me
Realize that if I stay you'll break me
Every sign is saying I should be gone
I should be gone

Thought I had a cloud over my head
It had to be my fault that it kept raining down
Until now, I figured out
That if I had the nerve to say goodbye
I could look for clearer skies up over head
Weather says sun instead

I should be gone

I can feel (Even though I'm numb)
The change to come will hurt someone
I can see (I can feel)
This time it isn't me
I might be the lucky one

I should be gone​

Last edited by a moderator:

BorisBubbles

Veteran
Dagmar and Kaire getting slot #2 only indicates that EER prefers them to not win, which is fine because the Finaal has options. Besides, given that Dagmar has to perform three time in this live show, it's best that her performances are spread out a bit. (same with Koit, who has to sing twice.)

Kadri getting the pimp slot :love: Running order doesn't matter in EL, but she would be such a darling representative for Estonia, I would give up an arm and a- excuse me, I would give up Sean's arm and leg to see it happen.

Uku is a perfectly adequate winner in this line-up so watch him lose to Koit or Wingman. :p

crashworld

Veteran
Suured Tüdrukud and Uku got sandwiched by low-impact ballads/mid-tempos, so definitely that will help them.
Koit got sandwiched by 2 uptempos and easily the worst songs of the night, so either he will stand out or got lost between them.
I am surprised they let Kadri closing the show. The song is pretty low-impact despite her being a very good vocalist.

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
Who do I have to orally gratify to make Kadri unexpectedly win this NF?

Mrm

Veteran
Okay I love Uku Suviste - "The Lucky One" after that performance... o_O

Shoot me in the middle..

Mrm

Veteran
Is Andrei Zevakin Russian?

Looren

Veteran
Okay I love Uku Suviste - "The Lucky One" after that performance... o_O

Shoot me in the middle..

He was my 5th before the show but I was supporting him because his last year's song was 2nd in my ranking and because he's a singer that I really appreciate

But after the live he jumped to the first place of my ranking, he was really amazing

• La La Love
Reactions: Mrm

Mrm

Veteran
He was my 5th before the show but I was supporting him because his last year's song was 2nd in my ranking and because he's a singer that I really appreciate

But after the live he jumped to the first place of my ranking, he was really amazing
I stopped getting notifications from you too.. :(

laululind

I think Suured tüdrukud will win if juries don't kill them.
Hmm, I'm not sure they'll be quite that successful. :unsure: They might go the way of Synne last year. Performed last in their semi, had hype & televote support, but kind of faded away in the final. Now that they don't have the pimp slot and the first novelty might have worn off, I could see them finishing third or fourth with televoters. And of the main televote favourites, they seem like the most likely to get sunk by juries.

Anyway, if they do manage to get to the superfinal, I kind of hope they don't actually end up winning. :LOL: Nothing against them & their voices are top notch, but the song is just a slightly better version of Synne's Majakad. Too dated & kitch to stand much of a chance at Eurovision IMO, the juries would see to that, good voices or not. Uku or Koit both seem like a better option in this regard. :unsure: Tho' both of them also need to improve their staging & vocals to stand a better chance.

BorisBubbles

Veteran
How relevant are YT views I don't know, but here's an interesting top 5 by semi final views:
  1. Wingman - 17k
  2. We Could Have Been Beautiful -14k
  3. Magus melanhoolia - 11k
  4. One By One - 11k
  5. Tartu - 10k
GOOO JÜRI!!! lmfao.

(uku's fanbase probably doesn't know what a 'You Tube' is.)

njdevils94

Veteran
Dagmar and Kaire getting slot #2 only indicates that EER prefers them to not win, which is fine because the Finaal has options. Besides, given that Dagmar has to perform three time in this live show, it's best that her performances are spread out a bit. (same with Koit, who has to sing twice.)

Kadri getting the pimp slot :love: Running order doesn't matter in EL, but she would be such a darling representative for Estonia, I would give up an arm and a- excuse me, I would give up Sean's arm and leg to see it happen.
:p
Kadri would be a really polarizing entry to a lot of people no doubt and would divide opinion as it is unapologetically jazz but I think it's the only one that could potentially keep the streak of top 10 every three years. Randajad, Kuula, Goobye to Yesterday, La Forza, 2021? :unsure:

Last edited:

Mrm

Veteran
I will never understand why final in Estonia is not the next weekend after second semi.. xshrug

BorisBubbles

Veteran
maybe 2020's cancellation post-poned the streak to 2022. That is what Occam's Razor would suggest, given what this Finaal looks like.

Mainshow

Veteran
Ok, I don't want what to write - I just watched the recap of the finalists and honestly, I think this is my least favourite national final this year. I can't see a song getting more than 5/12 pts in my personal ranking. They killed off my favourite "6" and left me with a strange range of songs. Usually, Estonia is a country I'm always excited about (more or less) but I think this selection is a lovely collection of many "meh" moments.

Top Bottom