14 5.3%

12 4.5%

10 3.8%

17 6.4%

3 1.1%

29 10.9%

• Total voters

toinou03

In an interview with Mart Normet he admitted that the Eesti Laul performance looked more "interesting" compared to the Eurovision performance. Seemed like he was not completely happy with the camera work and the vision of the Portugal team.

Indeed, the Eesti laul performance was better : darker, more mysterious, with close ups on Elina. Obviously it's easy to put it on :pt: team but that huge dress implies very distant shost to see what was going, so there were less close ups on Elina. + she didn't have those sparkles... I don't believe that the dress projections were that great...

Bsimmons

I wonder why 0 to israel, its not because of betting thing.. because we gave 8 points to cyprus.

Nothing to do with betting. Its who we are ... we are sensitive to bullshit.

I dont want to pat ourselves on the back, but Estonian votes rarely go to clown shows or something that we see as joke acts. We learned our lesson with "Leto svet"

Alaska49

how ironic is it that it was THE TELEVOTE that relatively left her hanging at the end of the day?

she still did great though (i don't think a smaller dress and more close-ups like in eesti laul would have changed her luck) and got estonia back in the top 10, which many people didn't believe she could. WE LOVE YOU FOREVER, ELINA.

eerik

I wonder why 0 to israel, its not because of betting thing.. because we gave 8 points to cyprus.

I don't know anybody who liked "Toy", I know plenty of people who liked "Fuego".

blein

I don't know anybody who liked "Toy", I know plenty of people who liked "Fuego".

i also dont know anybody who liked toy, but liked fuego and bones... so how did it won then :D

PashonFrut

I’m so glad I didn’t listen to the songs before the Eurovision final ... imagine the shock on my face when I saw Elina sing 😭😭😭 so beautiful
Opera on Eurovision stage 🔥

tuorem

Hello, it's me xwave

I updated my signature finally (2018 winner tbh xparty).

I wanted to apologise guys because it's most likely my fault if Elina didn't do better.

Like number 2 follows Saara Aalto one way or another, the same thing tends to happen to me with number 8. So it may not be a coincidence if in 2018, my absolute favourite had to settle for 8th place in the end. :mrgreen: Don't shoot me.

I'm super satisfied with Elina's final performance, it was flawless. Please feel free to let me know what the reaction in Estonia is like. I'm curious.

PS: France gave you 7 points yesterday xcheer My votes didn't go to waste!

carl1

Hello, it's me xwave

I updated my signature finally (2018 winner tbh xparty).

I wanted to apologise guys because it's most likely my fault if Elina didn't do better.

Like number 2 follows Saara Aalto one way or another, the same thing tends to happen to me with number 8. So it may not be a coincidence if in 2018, my absolute favourite had to settle for 8th place in the end. :mrgreen: Don't shoot me.

I'm super satisfied with Elina's final performance, it was flawless. Please feel free to let me know what the reaction in Estonia is like. I'm curious.

PS: France gave you 7 points yesterday xcheer My votes didn't go to waste!

Estonians are really proud of Elina. The consensus is that she represented us magnificently with a beautiful song and most even feel she should have been higher than 8th :)

wtf

Those who complain about the Eesti Laul performance looking better: it's because there were no LEDs in Lisbon. The universe theme was created thanks to the screen and dress together giving it a 3D feeling. Now it was just a dress, which made the performance look less powerful. It's the dress and screen together that worked well in Eesti Laul. :(

But nothing to be sad about, it still was show-stopping and a great package. Our best staging in years.

Earthland2

Estonia was the only country to give 0 points to Israel, both jury and televote

#proudtobeestonian

Mrm

Veteran
Who is Eva Palm?
She did fantastic job in the final imo, placing Bulgaria 2nd, Portugal 5th and France 8th! :)

Mrm

Veteran
Estonia was the only country to give 0 points to Israel, both jury and televote

#proudtobeestonian

Yes, you really disliked Israel..your jury put it so low, that I can't believe...

wtf

Tomorrow, we will get an Estonian version of "Toy", performed by Birgit (our 2013 represntative). Love how they chose her because of how perfect she made last year's winning song, but she's literally last Estonian singer you'd expect to cover this year's :lol:

my favourite was when Rolf did 1944 xheart write a good song and represent us next year, please!

henhu

Who is Eva Palm?
She did fantastic job in the final imo, placing Bulgaria 2nd, Portugal 5th and France 8th! :)

Literally no idea, I have never heard about her. Some of her votes like Azerbaijan 3rd and Czech Republic 18th in semi are questionable, though.

Mrm

Veteran
Literally no idea, I have never heard about her. Some of her votes like Azerbaijan 3rd and Czech Republic 18th in semi are questionable, though.

But Karl Killing also destroyed his "school friend" Mikolas in the final, putting him the last! :lol:
At the same time he voted with his 16 yers 2nd song "When we're old". :lol:

Eva Palm is Head promotor Live Nation Baltics, whatever taht is..this really sounds kinda FISHY! :p

Top Bottom