Contact us

ESPAÑA - Spain - Rodolfo Chikilicuatre - Baila el Chiki Chik

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
-es

Performed by: Rodolfo Chikilicuatre
Music by: Rafel Barceló Figueira, David Fernández, Eduardo Dols Pérez Guillem, Joan Grau Ginesta, Javier Martín Torrente, Roger Rubio Mora, Oriol Jara Vales, Angel Cotobal Albaina, Jair Dominguez Torregrosa, Marcos Rodriguez Corral, Alberto Romero Tomás
Lyrics by: David Fernández, Eduardo Dols Pérez Guillem, Joan Grau Ginesta, Javier Martín Torrente, Roger Rubio Mora, Oriol Jara Vales, Angel Cotobal Albaina, Jair Dominguez Torregrosa, Marcos Rodriguez Corral, Rafel Barceló Figueira, Alberto Romero Tomás
Language: Spanish & English
Placing: 16th (55 points)

Perrea, perrea

El chiki chiki mola mogollón
Lo bailan en la China y también en Alcorcón
Dale chiki chiki a esa morenita
Que el chiki chiki la pone muy tontita

Lo baila José Luis
Lo baila Hugo Chávez
Lo baila Mariano
Mi amol ya tu sabes

Lo bailan los broder
Lo baila mi hermano
Lo baila mi mulata
Con la braga en la mano

Y el chiki chiki se baila así:
¡Uno! El breikindance
¡Dos! El crusaíto
¡Tres! El Maiquelyason
¡Cuatro! El Robocop

Baila el chiki chiki
Baila el chiki chiki
Lo bailan los heavies
Y también los frikis

Lo bailan en la cárcel
Lo bailan en la escuela
Lo baila mi madre
Y también mi abuela

Lo canta el tigre puma
Con su traje a rayas
Y Juan Carlos le dice:
“Por qué no te callas?”

En el velatorio del padre Damián
Pusieron chiki chiki y el muerto echó a bailar
Bailar, bailar, bailar…

¡Uno! El breikindance
¡Dos! El crusaíto
¡Tres! El Maiquelyason
¡Cuatro! El Robocop

Perrea, perrea

Lo baila José Luis
Lo baila Hugo Chávez
Lo baila Mariano
Mi amol ya tu sabes

Lo bailan los broder
Lo baila mi hermano
Lo baila mi mulata
Con la braga en la mano

¡Uno! El breikindance
¡Dos! El crusaíto
¡Tres! El Maiquelyason
¡Cuatro! El Robocop

94ayd

Agree with imno12u. I find it silly not to like Czechia, Belgium 2009; Iceland 2006... :| Didn't like this at first but the performance in the final was of a high level. ;)

MrJadeEwen

IMO songs like Czech Republic 2009, Ireland 2008, Ukraine 2007 were amazing as joke entries. this just didn't make me laugh at all :?

ithanspain

It was very good as a joke for a TV programme or for a Joke's Festival but not a song for Eurovision.

I think the actor that makes the roll of Rodolfo Chikilicuatre is a really good humorist, also the dancers Disco and Grafica I saw them so many times at TV programmes making jokes and make my laugh...But I'm against the opinion that those spanish people that think that "We know that, we won't win, but at least will had a funny moment". I can't understand how someone that loves or at least likes music can say that.

For me was so depressing when in 2003 a joke send by Austria ends higher at the scoreboard than Spain with Dime sung by Beth, in my opinion the best spanish song of the decade and one of the best of spanish history at Eurovision.

However, I have to admitt that when I saw for first time Ukraine 2007 performing at the Final, I can't stop of laughing during all the song. :lol:
I think probably it deserved the 2nd place but, it would be bad for Eurovision if a joke won the Eurovision.

AlekS

Veteran
Well, if Lordi won then a joke entry would be good as well ... ESC was labeled as a "joke" contest LONG time ago, not even in this decade :lol:
I hated this song in the beginning, after the final I didn't feel anything for it... thouh I disliked Dustin the Turkey more + this one is not that bad. It's not a total disaster, rather weird )))

^ Dustin the Turkey was one of the few (along with Scooch :D ) joke entries that I actually liked and found funny.

AlekS

Veteran
^ I didn't like it mainly because of costumes... they were too colorful for my taste. + I'm not used for such kind of songs.
During the semi-final performance it was hard to understand what he was singing.

Scooch was underrated, imo. It wasn't THAT bad like people use to describe it.

Rodolfo... I still think that it's because of Verka. Verka came second and suddenly we have such 2 bright joke entries next year. I like flamenco, I like Spanish modern electro/pop, I wasn't ready for this that's 4sure :lol:

I'm quite used to Irish accents so I understood it but I could understand if someone didn't.

I agree that joke entries in 2008 were at least partly due to Verka. :)

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
One of the worst ESC songs ... :?

ParadiseES

This is crap, I think we all agree, but this is not definitely worse than the turkey, kreisinradio, Laka or other joke entries IMO

Nexos

Rodolfo was a fun performance. He was an actor who came from a well-known program in Spain.

Not looking to win the festival and take a good song.

At the end Dima Bilan won this year thanks to a Stradivarius and the great ice skater: Evgeni Plushencko

Fluke

What i find funny is that even though it ended up 16th with 55 points, that's still a better placement than most of their "serious" entries have recently.... Spain really has to be the big joke of the ESC, more than any other country....

Top Bottom