Contact us

ESCunitedVision | RESULTS [page 6]

Mainshow

Veteran
Dear ESCunited members,

Let´s come up with our own "Eurovision 2022" in advance by voting for both semi finals!

I thought that it would be a lovely idea to host our own "Eurovision Song Contest 2022" - including both semi finals.
Even though we have polls in each "national thread" and great games such as the Elimination game or the ESC rankings, I would like to "re-create" a Eurovision feeling by asking forum members to cast their votes in each semi that we end up facing our "own Eurovision Grand Final". We´ve become some sort of a "forum/online family" and even though I think it´s interesting to see YouTube rankings or polls in add, I think it´s a great opportunity to see how dedicated forum members who contributes to this great website vote and which 10 countries per semi final would be qualifying if we were jurors.

I also plan a live listening session on pubby.club so that we can listen to all 25 finalists together (they will be revealed during that event) and maybe discuss the songs or just have a lovely chat.

My aim is to attract up to 80 forum members (especially for the Grand Final of ESCunitedVision 2022) to "re-create" the same amount of points which will be distributed during the real GF of ESC this year (since 80 individual sets of points will be cast).

Voting:
1. Just leave a message in this thread and state that you want to take part or text me. I´ll be sending out messages to 5 users at once. This message will include links to two separate Scorewiz scoreboards.
2. Cast your vote in Eurovision style (12-10-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1) for each semi.
3. Indicate your country and use your ESCunited username
4. You can vote for your own country.
5. Don´t share these links, please.

Semi 1:

Semi 2:

Last edited:

EscGeek

Veteran
I love this little narration you've prepared for us @Mainshowx12points

Mainshow

Veteran
Thank you, guys! I´m glad you´re enjoying this so far!

Personally, I prepared myself for seeing Germany finishing last because I think that "Rockstars" will also not get a better placing next week but oh boy, Estonia not being part of the Top 10 was a surprise!

Mainshow

Veteran
#18 CZECH REPUBLIC [157 points]

Where are "We Are Domi" now? - They are right inside your Top 20! The Czech electrobeat banger attracted 31 individual voters! The biggest amount of individual votes so far! The Central European nation was quite lucky to see @JonasS joining us last minute because he awarded its 12 points to this dance-pop entry. "Lights Off" ended up being #4 in the 2nd semi (receiving 4x 12 points, 6x 10 points and 16x 8 points (!!!) ). That´s why it´s quite surprising to see the Czech entry to slightly underperform in the Grand Final. It seems that you guys had other growers or switched to other favourites. Will this be We Are Domi´s faith next week - slaying the semis and dropping like a stone on Saturday?

:12: @JonasS
:10:
:8: @theditz83
:7: @voteme @Nando @Bobjan FR @Skrzeczk @crashworld
:6: @dany rose @I bims @Geborgenheit @Zonne147 @AshleyWright @sarinakbl @NikolaiMoller @GermanBango @hijirio @marty
:5: @mauve @ESC94 @akoz @iowacorn
:4: @Ana Raquel
:3: @Gwendal @MAD20 @Uto @Adrian
:2: @EurovisionTim
:1: @lasse braun @JSSArcos @VikingTiger @ESCDenmark

Mainshow

Veteran
Wow, 157 points is exactly what Lake Malawi got in 2019, and it was enough for the 11th spot back then (would've also been enough for 12th last year).

In other words - I suspect some extremely tight results incoming :)

Thanks for pointing this out! That´s really interesting to know!
Without taking the results of ESCunitedVision into account, I honestly think that we don´t have a clear Top 10/winner yet (the situation was very different in the previous editions in which most voters concentrated on very few favourites).

Mainshow

Veteran
#17 GREECE [158 points]

It seems that Greece won´t be dying together with your other favourites because it missed your Top 15! One of the biggest favourites to win the contest (currently sitting at #6 on oddchecker´s betting odds) already has to leave our competition. Interestingly, "Die Togehter" attracted one voter less than the Czech entry but it still managed to rank higher in the end - especially thanks to @blue00eyes and @JSSArcos for placing it as their number one! Do you think it will reach the Top 10 next week or will we become witnesses of a Greek tragedy?

:12: @JSSArcos @blue00eyes
:10: @MAD20 @ArmpitOfEurope
:8: @Realest @HanVic123 @ESC Yorgos
:7: @sarinakbl @nudiecrudi @Mimmon
:6: @Courtzer @empo21 @Zeus
:5: @Morocco2021 @I bims @Craftingphil @JChan @Ringdalen @Yoozek
:4: @Synergise @Ezio
:3:
:2: @Rocket man @Kaz @Seok-jin @estonia
:1: @heke1988 @fabianinna @PollyWantsACracker @Uto @NikolaiMoller

Zeus

Wow, that's low. 100% that they will finish higher in the actual GF based on the footage so far.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Wow, i'm surprised Greece come so slow.

Can't hide that i'm high key happy to see it though.

Mainshow

Veteran
#16 CYPRUS [166 points]

Good news for Cornelia Jakobs? Just like back in 2012, Greece and Cyprus underperformed despite being fan favourites and both countries finished 17th and 16th, respectively. Let´s hope for the viewers to be mesmerised by Andromache´s staging which makes you forget about the dead sun and delivers some references to Aphrodite. @AshleyWright awarded the Cypriot goddess his 12 points. Although I wrote about a possible Greek tragedy in my last post, it somehow happened to Cyprus. In semi final 2, "Ela" received an enourmously huge amount of points - 399 points to be exact - and finished inside your Top 3.

:12: @AshleyWright
:10: @fabianinna @Zonne147 @hijirio
:8: @Romeo
:7: @EurovisionTim @A-lister @NikolaiMoller @Seok-jin @blue00eyes @JonasS @estonia
:6: @SwedishFailurez @dannytr24 @VikingTiger @ESCDenmark @Yoozek
:5: @empo21 @theditz83 @JSSArcos @HanVic123
:4:
:3: @HayashiM @Mainshow @crashworld
:2: @Tomex18
:1: @EscGeek @BarefootBoogaloo @Sammy @Rocket man @titityy @ESC Yorgos

ESCDenmark

#22 MONTENEGRO [89 points]

Montenegro only attracted one more voter than Iceland did but it received 22 more points which may lead to the assumption that "Breathe" has found bigger supporters - @RainyWoods was the biggest fan of this emotional ballad dealing with Vladana´s loss [her mother after being infected with Covid-19]. Montenegro finished #8 in the semi (Romania was #9) and therefore, its performance in this game can be described as stable. Will Vladana be able to make Montenegro qualify next week?

:12:
:10: @RainyWoods
:8: @EurovisionTim @Geborgenheit
:7: @Morocco2021
:6: @ESC Yorgos @fabianinna @JChan
:5: @crashworld @Navn Navnes @NikolaiMoller
:4: @Yoozek @Zonne147
:3: @Journalist
:2: @akoz @dany rose @ESCDenmark
:1: @HayashiM @hijirio @Kaz @Ringdalen @Romeo @voteme
I didn´t gave montenegro 2 points

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
My 12 being instrumental in Cyprus leaving Greece dead in a gutter somewhere. xheat Although surely the rank is a mistake, remove that 6 from the rank and we can agree x

Mainshow

Veteran
Wow, that's low. 100% that they will finish higher in the actual GF based on the footage so far.
I was shocked to see it that low as well - I still think it´s Top 10 material but are the casual viewers really about to like it more than the hardcore ESC fanbase?
My 12 being instrumental in Cyprus leaving Greece dead in a gutter somewhere. xheat Although surely the rank is a mistake, remove that 6 from the rank and we can agree x
You. just. did. that. - Cyprus is growing on me - I´d love to see it finishing inside the Top 10 next week!

Zeus

I was shocked to see it that low as well - I still think it´s Top 10 material but are the casual viewers really about to like it more than the hardcore ESC fanbase?
I think so, and ofcourse the juryresult will be there as well. Easily top 6 with the juries.

Bobjan FR

Until now, the biggest surprise is greece a bit low. For the others, it was expected, Germany last as well !

Mainshow

Veteran
#15 FINLAND [168 points]

This may come as a surprise for you but The Rasmus - arguably the most famous and popular act this year - didn´t reach our Top 10. "Jezebel"´s catchy hook convinced 30 users to vote for them - @mauve and @Navn Navnes even gave them their 12 points. Do you think that The Rasmus will face the same faith next week? The betting odds kinda agree: Bookies ranked Finland #14 in terms of winning chances!
Btw, have you watched the official music video yet? It hasn´t been uploaded on the official YouTube channel of the Eurovision Song Contest yet and if you hadn´t joined our live listening session last month, it´s now your chance to do so!

:12: @mauve @Navn Navnes
:10: @Mainshow @EscGeek @theditz83 @ESC Yorgos @aardvark @HayashiM
:8: @dany rose @Bobjan FR
:7: @heke1988
:6: @midnightsun @Sammy @ferret @estonia
:5:
:4: @Geborgenheit @PollyWantsACracker @Romeo @ESCDenmark
:3: @voteme @Rocket man @Zonne147 @popavapeur @ArmpitOfEurope
:2:
:1: @MopManMoss @Synergise @Gwendal @ESC94 @RainyWoods @JonasS

@HarryUK and @lacrymea are the only users (out of 80!) whose Top 10´s haven´t appeared yet - all of their favourite songs have reached the Top 14, at least!

Mainshow

Veteran
#14 UNITED KINGDOM [169 points]

The British entry is one of only 5 entries which didn´t receive a single set of 12 points! If you keep that in mind, I think that finishing #14 is quite an accomplishment! If you think of all the previous UK entries in recent years, #14 is not a bad position at all BUT I´m honestly very shocked to see "Space Man" not being able to leave the ground and reach the Top 10 in our ranking. What if the entry doesn´t finish on the left side of the board? What if it´s been ridiculously overrated by fans and bookies alike? Hopefully, the BBC won´t blame it on Europe again because you can clearly see that this year is quite competitive (all entries are quite close/getting many points) and I don´t want to see the UK going backwards again. @Synergise and @Serena00 were the biggest supporters of Sam Ryder´s entry.

:12:
:10: @Synergise @Serena00
:8: @JChan @PollyWantsACracker @Ringdalen @ferret @Mimmon
:7: @midnightsun @Gwendal @Romeo @aardvark @marty
:6: @AlekS @theditz83 @Ezio @titityy @Uto @iowacorn @Mainshow
:5: @HarryUK @HayashiM
:4: @Sammy @sarinakbl @blue00eyes
:3:
:2: @Courtzer @Fluke @MAD20 @JonasS
:1: @Craftingphil @Zonne147

Top Bottom