Contact us

ESCunitedVision | RESULTS [page 6]

Mainshow

Veteran
Dear ESCunited members,

Let´s come up with our own "Eurovision 2022" in advance by voting for both semi finals!

I thought that it would be a lovely idea to host our own "Eurovision Song Contest 2022" - including both semi finals.
Even though we have polls in each "national thread" and great games such as the Elimination game or the ESC rankings, I would like to "re-create" a Eurovision feeling by asking forum members to cast their votes in each semi that we end up facing our "own Eurovision Grand Final". We´ve become some sort of a "forum/online family" and even though I think it´s interesting to see YouTube rankings or polls in add, I think it´s a great opportunity to see how dedicated forum members who contributes to this great website vote and which 10 countries per semi final would be qualifying if we were jurors.

I also plan a live listening session on pubby.club so that we can listen to all 25 finalists together (they will be revealed during that event) and maybe discuss the songs or just have a lovely chat.

My aim is to attract up to 80 forum members (especially for the Grand Final of ESCunitedVision 2022) to "re-create" the same amount of points which will be distributed during the real GF of ESC this year (since 80 individual sets of points will be cast).

Voting:
1. Just leave a message in this thread and state that you want to take part or text me. I´ll be sending out messages to 5 users at once. This message will include links to two separate Scorewiz scoreboards.
2. Cast your vote in Eurovision style (12-10-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1) for each semi.
3. Indicate your country and use your ESCunited username
4. You can vote for your own country.
5. Don´t share these links, please.

Semi 1:

Semi 2:

Last edited:

Mainshow

Veteran
ESCUnitedVision 2022 - Grand Final in Numbers:

20 countries received at least :12: points once
80 users have taken part
- from 33 different home countries
4,640 points have been counted (the same amount of points which will be distributed/awarded next week!)

Last edited:

Mainshow

Veteran
#25 GERMANY [39 points]

After finishing last in the televoting in 2019 and 2021, Germany ends up being last in our own Grand Final as well. It seems that the delegation of Germany needs to prepare themselves for another devastating result next week. Malik´s "Rockstars" is the entry which received the lowest amount of points as well as the lowest amount of individual voters. Only 10 users decided to award Malik Harris any points. @Morocco2021 is his biggest supporter by placing him inside his Top 3! - To be fair: 39 points is a huge improvement compared to "S!ster" and "I Don´t Feel Hate" and it seems that "Rockstars" has the means to appear in a few Top 10´s around Europe but does being placed in a few lower Top 10´s really result into actual points next week? Are viewers about to vote for their 6th or 10th favourite?
Do you agree with "Rockstars" finishing last?

:12:
:10:
:8: @Morocco2021
:7:
:6:
:5: @nudiecrudi @voteme
:4: @Courtzer @Mimmon
:3: @EscGeek @Fluke @Romeo @Seok-jin
:2:
:1: @mauve

Mainshow

Veteran
#24 ROMANIA [51 points]

Romania´s up next! Like Germany, Romania only received a Top 3 placing once. Its biggest supporter was @Seok-jin but in the end, WRS was able to charm more individual users. 14 people have voted for "Llámame". During the semi finals, Romania was one of the countries which struggled to qualify but in the end, WRS was able to attract more voters throughout the voting. Does it mean that the song´s a grower? - Maybe WRS´s new haircut will help next week? - According to Israel´s Michael Ben David, WRS is "the cutest guy" this year... so who knows...

:8: @Seok-jin
:7: @Tomex18
:6:
:5: @AshleyWright @dany rose
:4: @fabianinna @NikolaiMoller
:3: @Ana Raquel @Bmbriga @empo21 @hijirio
:2: @GermanBango @RainyWoods
:1: @dannytr24 @Synergise

Mainshow

Veteran
#23 ICELAND [67 points]

It´s time to say goodbye to the first female act on this countdown: Systur were ranked #23. The actual siblings received a total of 67 points from 21 (!) individual voters. Despite finishing #9 in the semi final, the Icelandic entry has never really faced elimination but it appears to be a borderline qualifier. The chances have increased, though, since the 2nd rehearsal universally received positive feedback but we will find out on Tuesday! - "Með Hækkandi Sól" was in the Top 3 of three voters (one for each sister!).

:10: @Skrzeczk
:8: @voteme @Zeus
:6: @BarefootBoogaloo
:5:
:4: @A-lister @crashworld
:3: @Ezio @ferret @lasse braun
:2: @akoz @JSSArcos @midnightsun @MopManMoss @Navn Navnes @Sammy
:1: @EurovisionTim @HanVic123 @JChan @nudiecrudi @popavapeur @Tomex18

Mainshow

Veteran
#22 MONTENEGRO [89 points]

Montenegro only attracted one more voter than Iceland did but it received 22 more points which may lead to the assumption that "Breathe" has found bigger supporters - @RainyWoods was the biggest fan of this emotional ballad dealing with Vladana´s loss [her mother after being infected with Covid-19]. Montenegro finished #8 in the semi (Romania was #9) and therefore, its performance in this game can be described as stable. Will Vladana be able to make Montenegro qualify next week?

:10: @RainyWoods
:8: @EurovisionTim @Geborgenheit
:7: @Morocco2021
:6: @ESC Yorgos @fabianinna @JChan
:5: @crashworld @Navn Navnes @NikolaiMoller
:4: @Yoozek @Zonne147
:3: @Journalist
:2: @akoz @dany rose@Adrian
:1: @HayashiM @hijirio @Kaz @Ringdalen @Romeo @voteme

Last edited:

Mainshow

Veteran
#21 MOLDOVA [90 points]

That was close! Only 1 single point separates Montenegro and Moldova! This proves that each and every point counts in Eurovision! It´s already the third time that Zdob şi Zdub represent their country and it seems that fans still can´t get enough of them!
Moldova finished #10 in the semi final and kicked out Armenia with the last five votes! Tuesday will clearly see a few "surprise qualifiers"! - However, the Moldovan train to Bucharest managed to surpass other entries which performed worse in the semis and is the last entry in our combined Bottom 5. Do you agree?
@Ringdalen definitely begs to differ because "Trenuleţul" was on top of Ringdalen´s list!

:12: @Ringdalen
:8: @Tomex18 @EscGeek @BarefootBoogaloo @ESCDenmark
:6: @popavapeur @HayashiM
:5: @Geborgenheit @Zonne147 @ferret @Mimmon
:4:
:3: @A-lister
:2: @Morocco2021 @Ana Raquel @Nando @lasse braun @nudiecrudi
:1: @Serena00

lacrymea

Arrived way too late to this game, but still in time for the final.

Just wanted to compliment @Mainshow for all the hard work, math, and thoughtful comments on each result.

Really impressive 👌

Mainshow

Veteran
Thank you, guys!

Should I reveal more ranks? My appointment/plans got postponed so that I will be able to post more today.
Maybe I can reveal half of it or until #11 whereas the Top 10 would be following tomorrow afternoon?

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
ooo results. The semi results were actually super great, so hopefully these are much the same. :D

If you have time keep going, i'm intrigued to see how it's gone.

Also, the mention for me didn't work.

Mainshow

Veteran
ooo results. The semi results were actually super great, so hopefully these are much the same. :D

If you have time keep going, i'm intrigued to see how it's gone.

Also, the mention for me didn't work.

Thank you, guys! I will reveal the next positions very soon.

Do you know why the tagging didn´t work? I type "@" and write down your usernames - the system already suggest me some users and I pick the right now - I thought that this is how tagging works?

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Thank you, guys! I will reveal the next positions very soon.

Do you know why the tagging didn´t work? I type "@" and write down your usernames - the system already suggest me some users and I pick the right now - I thought that this is how tagging works?

It's a mystery that no one knows. try without selecting them from the suggestion and sees what happens. I usually click the suggestions, so idk why it doesn't work.

Mainshow

Veteran
#20 AZERBAIJAN [96 points]

Azerbaijan just escaped the Bottom 5 thanks to seven (!) users who placed it being part of their Top 3´s! "Fade To Black" had been even crowned #1 by @Uto . Azerbaijan is the only country from the Caucasus which was able to qualify. The former Eurovision host nation sneaked into the final by receiving 177 points and finishing #10 in semi 2 (Australia got 172 points and finished #11). Will Nadir qualify on Thursday? Will the artsy-fartsy/quality performance increase his chances?

:12: @Uto
:10: @Morocco2021 @midnightsun @Fluke @Journalist
:8: @aardvark @Bmbriga
:7: @dany rose
:6: @Kaz
:5:
:4:
:3: @Yoozek
:2: @AlekS @PollyWantsACracker @RainyWoods @ArmpitOfEurope @crashworld
:1: @Realest @Seok-jin

Last edited:

Mainshow

Veteran
#19 ESTONIA [145 points]

I can already see the "robbed comments" coming in and I´m also quite shocked to see Estonia´s bearer of hope failed to achieve a satisfying rank. Apart from being my mother´s favourite entry this year, @Morocco2021 and @estonia crowned "Hope" as their personal winners as well! It appears that @Morocco2021 has been quite unlucky so far. Unfortunately, he lost his entire Top 3 at this stage. @ESCDenmark ranked "Hope" #2 and therefore, 2 out of 3 entries of the user´s Top 3 didn´t reach ESCunited´s Top 18. Will @ESCDenmark ´s 12 pointer luckier?
Stefan received votes from 24 voters and received 145 points in total! That´s quite a huge gap (Azerbaijan received less than 100 pts).

:12: @Morocco2021 @estonia
:10: @ferret @ESCDenmark
:8: @dannytr24 @Nando @ESC94 @Zonne147
:7: @Bmbriga
:6: @Tomex18
:5: @Synergise @midnightsun @A-lister @MAD20 @aardvark @Seok-jin @Zeus
:4: @Gwendal @ESC Yorgos
:3: @akoz @AshleyWright @Kaz
:2: @I bims @Journalist
:1:

Top Bottom