Contact us

ESCunitedVision | RESULTS [page 6]

Mainshow

Veteran
Dear ESCunited members,

Let´s come up with our own "Eurovision 2022" in advance by voting for both semi finals!

I thought that it would be a lovely idea to host our own "Eurovision Song Contest 2022" - including both semi finals.
Even though we have polls in each "national thread" and great games such as the Elimination game or the ESC rankings, I would like to "re-create" a Eurovision feeling by asking forum members to cast their votes in each semi that we end up facing our "own Eurovision Grand Final". We´ve become some sort of a "forum/online family" and even though I think it´s interesting to see YouTube rankings or polls in add, I think it´s a great opportunity to see how dedicated forum members who contributes to this great website vote and which 10 countries per semi final would be qualifying if we were jurors.

I also plan a live listening session on pubby.club so that we can listen to all 25 finalists together (they will be revealed during that event) and maybe discuss the songs or just have a lovely chat.

My aim is to attract up to 80 forum members (especially for the Grand Final of ESCunitedVision 2022) to "re-create" the same amount of points which will be distributed during the real GF of ESC this year (since 80 individual sets of points will be cast).

Voting:
1. Just leave a message in this thread and state that you want to take part or text me. I´ll be sending out messages to 5 users at once. This message will include links to two separate Scorewiz scoreboards.
2. Cast your vote in Eurovision style (12-10-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1) for each semi.
3. Indicate your country and use your ESCunited username
4. You can vote for your own country.
5. Don´t share these links, please.

Semi 1:

Semi 2:

Last edited:

Mainshow

Veteran
ESCUnitedVision 2022: GRAND FINAL

78 users have taken part and voted for their favourites in both semis, respectively and we´ve found our 20 finalists.
If you click on the SPOILER button, you will see the running order of the Grand Final of ESCUnitedVision 2022.
You´ll also find a link to the playlist on YouTube attached on this post.

You´ll be getting a private message soon (probably tomorrow). The message will include the link to vote for the Grand Final.

New users: We still have 2 spots left, if you want to join us - just let me know!

"GRAND FINAL: ENTRIES"

PLAYLIST: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLETnysYoyMocvWIsAw_hJeBNipj1mGqzX

VOTING:
1. Expect a Private Message soon!
2. Cast your vote in Eurovision style (12-10-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1) for each semi.
3. Indicate your country and use your ESCunited username
4. You can vote for your own country.
5. Don´t share the link, please.

SCHEDULE:
VOTING DEADLINE: Thursday 5th May, 8 pm CEST

RESULTS ANNOUNCEMENT:
Friday 6th May: Bottom 5
Saturday 7th May: #11-20
Sunday 8th May: Top 10

Non-qualifying countries:

Last edited:

Mainshow

Veteran
Thank you so much for your kind words, guys!

I hope you are all excited about the results! I certainly am!

40/80 users have already voted! Halfway there!

3 little spoilers about the "mid-voting results":

Last edited:

Mainshow

Veteran
My city has been hit my a sudden thunderstorm. I don't have an access to the Internet since Sunday (night), Monday (early morning) and thus, I won't be updating the list of voters.

Last time I checked, however, 46 votes have been counted!

Thank you and keep on voting, ESCunited (pls check your mailbox if you have taken part in the semis).

Mainshow

Veteran
I´ve received 47 votes so far!

Please check your mailbox and cast your vote in this Grand Final (if you haven´t done so).

After 2 days, my Internet connection works again. I will update the list of voters I´ve received votes from very soon-ish/later today.

EscGeek

Veteran
Will the results be announced via scorewiz?:)

Mainshow

Veteran
The list of voters of the GF on page 4 has been updated.

So far, I´ve received 50 out of 80 votes! - Thank you so far! - Keep on voting, ESCunited!!

Kaz

Voted!

Mainshow

Veteran
Thank you for voting!

ANNOUNCEMENT:
I ask every user to check their private messages/inbox and cast their votes. Technically, I will accept votes until Friday (6th May). If I haven´t received your votes until 8 pm (Thursday, 5th May), I will ask other members to fill the spot or I will post the voting link in this thread to reach 80 users.

I would like to present the results in three parts to make it more exciting + I would like to announce the results next weekend so that we can fully enjoy Eurovision week afterwards! Thank you for being part of this!

SCHEDULE:

RESULTS ANNOUNCEMENT:

missing votes (please check your inbox/private messages):
@aardvark
@Adrian
@akoz
@ArmpitOfEurope
@blue00eyes
@ChiversLookDivine
@crashworld
@EfendiFanSpain
@ESCDenmark
@ESC Yorgos
@ferret
@GermanBango
@HayashiM
@hijirio
@iowacorn
@jll048
@Journalist
@Loindici
@marty
@NikolaiMoller
@nudiecrudi
@Pål Nordahl
@Ringdalen
@Romeo
@Seok-jin
@Uto
@Yoozek

Last edited:

Romeo

Voted in the final

Mainshow

Veteran
Thank you for voting, guys! - I´ve received 61/80 votes so far! The results have been very exciting so far!

SCHEDULE:

RESULTS ANNOUNCEMENT:

missing votes (please check your inbox/private messages):
@Adrian
@blue00eyes
@ChiversLookDivine
@EfendiFanSpain
@ESCDenmark
@ferret
@GermanBango
@HayashiM
@hijirio
@iowacorn
@jll048
@Journalist
@Loindici
@marty
@NikolaiMoller
@nudiecrudi
@Pål Nordahl
@Seok-jin
@Yoozek

Mainshow

Veteran
@LOKO´s points from the Bahamas got deleted.

If you´re an user of this forum and received a link to vote, please use your current username. Thank you.

Last edited:

Mainshow

Veteran
LAST CALL! - Only 9 hours left to vote!*
Please check your inbox/private messages.

tenor.gif

source

@ChiversLookDivine
@EfendiFanSpain
@iowacorn
@jll048
@Loindici
@Pål Nordahl
@Yoozek

* Theoretically, you can still vote after the deadline has passed but after 8 pm CEST, I will ask other members to vote and fill in the missing "spots" or alternatively, just post the voting link in this thread so that we can reach 80 people in total.

Mainshow

Veteran
DEADLINE HAS PASSED

WjFCDx.gif

source

The "lines" are now open for everyone (also for users who haven´t taken part in the semis).
If you have taken part in the semis, you can still cast your votes by clicking on the voting link (check your inbox).
Other forum members have the chance to steal your slot now and vote instead and the votes are coming in as I compose this post.

If you are a new player and just reading this lines: Leave a message or text me to get the voting link for our own GRAND FINAL.
I´m still waiting for 4 users to vote so that we can reach the maximum number of 80 players.

Top Bottom