Contact us

ESCunitedVision | RESULTS [page 6]

Mainshow

Veteran
Dear ESCunited members,

Let´s come up with our own "Eurovision 2022" in advance by voting for both semi finals!

I thought that it would be a lovely idea to host our own "Eurovision Song Contest 2022" - including both semi finals.
Even though we have polls in each "national thread" and great games such as the Elimination game or the ESC rankings, I would like to "re-create" a Eurovision feeling by asking forum members to cast their votes in each semi that we end up facing our "own Eurovision Grand Final". We´ve become some sort of a "forum/online family" and even though I think it´s interesting to see YouTube rankings or polls in add, I think it´s a great opportunity to see how dedicated forum members who contributes to this great website vote and which 10 countries per semi final would be qualifying if we were jurors.

I also plan a live listening session on pubby.club so that we can listen to all 25 finalists together (they will be revealed during that event) and maybe discuss the songs or just have a lovely chat.

My aim is to attract up to 80 forum members (especially for the Grand Final of ESCunitedVision 2022) to "re-create" the same amount of points which will be distributed during the real GF of ESC this year (since 80 individual sets of points will be cast).

Voting:
1. Just leave a message in this thread and state that you want to take part or text me. I´ll be sending out messages to 5 users at once. This message will include links to two separate Scorewiz scoreboards.
2. Cast your vote in Eurovision style (12-10-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1) for each semi.
3. Indicate your country and use your ESCunited username
4. You can vote for your own country.
5. Don´t share these links, please.

Semi 1:

Semi 2:

Last edited:

Ringdalen

I would like to join xheya

Mainshow

Veteran
Would you like to have a "live listening" session on Friday, 22nd April at 9 pm CEST?

At this event, all finalists will be presented/announced via listening/watching to all 25 entries together on pubby.club
We would be able to discuss Eurovision entries/just chat about life and Eurovision and after the final, I would provide you a link for the Grand Final so that users can vote in the GF directly after listening to all songs.

Any thoughts?

Looren

Veteran
Would you like to have a "live listening" session on Friday, 22nd April at 9 pm CEST?

At this event, all finalists will be presented/announced via listening/watching to all 25 entries together on pubby.club
We would be able to discuss Eurovision entries/just chat about life and Eurovision and after the final, I would provide you a link for the Grand Final so that users can vote in the GF directly after listening to all songs.

Any thoughts?

Yasssssss

Is it possible to do it like at 9:30pm CET please ? 'Cause I take my ftour at like 9PM CET

Mainshow

Veteran
Yasssssss

Is it possible to do it like at 9:30pm CET please ? 'Cause I take my ftour at like 9PM CET
9:30 pm it is - that´s even better for me (just thought that 9pm would be more "Eurovision-esque" but since we won´t be having any postcards and strange interviews, the live listening session wouldn´t run as long as the ESC, obviously).

Looren

Veteran
9:30 pm it is - that´s even better for me (just thought that 9pm would be more "Eurovision-esque" but since we won´t be having any postcards and strange interviews, the live listening session wouldn´t run as long as the ESC, obviously).

Am there if you need any help :D

Mainshow

Veteran
LIVE LISTENING SESSION:

On Friday, 22nd April at 9:30 pm CEST, we will be listening to all 20 qualifiers and big 5 entries together.
The live listening session will be hosted on pubby.club.
You can register on this page free and join us - we will be watching all 25 videos together and we can chat about the entries, Eurovision and life. After all songs got "performed"/"played", I will present you a link to take part in the Grand Final voting.
On Saturday, I will present the qualifiers/final in this thread and will be sending PMs to users who have taken part in the semi finals and haven´t voted in the Grand Final at that time.

KEEP ON VOTING FOR THE SEMIS:
There are still 9 slots left - I know that a few users haven´t voted yet and I still accept their votes until early Friday.
If you haven´t voted yet and you still want to take part, just message me or comment on this thread and I can send you the links for the semis as well!

Mainshow

Veteran
Only 7 spots left! 73 voters have already taken part and it´s still a very exciting race:

Semi 1:
#10 - 189 points
#11 - 188 points

Semi 2:
#10 - 158 points
#11 - 157 points

Only 1 point difference in both semis!!!!!

Mainshow

Veteran
LAST CALL:
Only 2 spots left!

Today, the finalists will be announced during the live listening session on pubby.club
On Friday, 22nd April at 9:30 pm CEST, we will be listening to all 20 qualifiers and big 5 entries together.
The live listening session will be hosted on pubby.club.

You can register on that page free and join us - we will be watching all 25 videos together and we can chat about the entries, Eurovision and life. After all songs got "performed"/"played", I will present you a link to take part in the Grand Final voting.
On Saturday, I will present the qualifiers/final in this thread and will be sending PMs to users who have taken part in the semi finals and haven´t voted in the Grand Final at that time.

@A-lister
@aardvark
@Adrian
@akoz
@AlekS
@Ana Raquel
@ArmpitOfEurope
@AshleyWright
@blue00eyes
@BarefootBoogaloo
@Bobjan FR
@ChiversLookDivine
@Courtzer
@Craftingphil
@crashworld
@dannytr24
@dany rose
@EfendiFanSpain
@empo21
@EurovisionTim
@ESC94
@ESCDenmark
@EscGeek
@ESC Yorgos
@Ezio
@fabianinna
@ferret
@Fluke
@Geborgenheit
@Gera11
@GermanBango
@Gwendal
@HanVic123
@HarryUK
@HayashiM
@heke1988
@hijirio
@I bims
@iowacorn
@JChan
@jll048
@Journalist
@JSSArcos
@Kaz
@lasse braun
@Loindici
@MAD20
@Mainshow
@mauve
@midnightsun
@MopManMoss
@Morocco2021
@Nando
@Navn Navnes
@NikolaiMoller
@nudiecrudi
@Pål Nordahl
@PollyWantsACracker
@popavapeur
@RainyWoods
@Realest
@Ringdalen
@Rocket man
@Romeo
@Sammy
@sarinakbl
@Seok-jin
@Serena00
@Simon
@Skrzeczk
@SwedishFailurez
@Synergise
@theditz83
@titityy
@Tomex18
@VikingTiger
@voteme
@Yoozek
@Zeus
@Zone147

Last edited:

Looren

Veteran
Btw @Mainshow you posted the link to pubby but not to the room where the songs will be played (in case you didn't notice) xheart

Or am blind :lol: :lol:

Mainshow

Veteran
Here´s the link for the pubby.club room in which we will be listening to our own Grand Final together!
Hope to see some of you guys there @9:30 pm CEST

Mainshow

Veteran
received votes from: [GRAND FINAL]

A-lister
aardvark
akoz
AlekS
Ana Raquel
ArmpitOfEurope
AshleyWright
BarefootBoogaloo
Bmbriga
Bobjan FR
Courtzer
Crapthingphil
crashworld
dannytr24
dany rose
empo21
EurovisionTim
ESC94
ESCGeek
ESC Yorgos
Ezio
Fabianinna
ferret
Fluke
Geborgenheit
GermanBango
Gwendal
HanVic123
HarryUK
HayashiM
heke1988
hijirio
I bims
iowacorn
JChan
JonasS
Journalist
JSSArcos
Kaz
lacrymea
lasse braun
MAD20
Mainshow
marty
mauve
midnightsun
MopManMoss
Morocco2021
Nando
Navn Navnes
NikolaiMoller
nudiecrudi
PollyWantsACracker
Popavapeur
RainyWoods
Realest
Ringdalen
Rocket Man
Romeo
Sammy
sarinakbl
Serena00
Skrzeczk
SwedishFailurez
Synergise
theditz83
titityy
Tomex18
Uto
VikingTiger
Voteme
Yoozek
Zeus
Zonne147

Last edited:

Mainshow

Veteran
ESCUnitedVision 2022: GRAND FINAL

78 users have taken part and voted for their favourites in both semis, respectively and we´ve found our 20 finalists.
If you click on the SPOILER button, you will see the running order of the Grand Final of ESCUnitedVision 2022.
You´ll also find a link to the playlist on YouTube attached on this post.

You´ll be getting a private message soon (probably tomorrow). The message will include the link to vote for the Grand Final.

New users: We still have 2 spots left, if you want to join us - just let me know!

"GRAND FINAL: ENTRIES"

PLAYLIST: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLETnysYoyMocvWIsAw_hJeBNipj1mGqzX

VOTING:
1. Expect a Private Message soon!
2. Cast your vote in Eurovision style (12-10-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1) for each semi.
3. Indicate your country and use your ESCunited username
4. You can vote for your own country.
5. Don´t share the link, please.

Non-qualifying countries:

Last edited:
Top Bottom