Contact us

ESCunitedVision | RESULTS [page 6]

Mainshow

Veteran
Dear ESCunited members,

Let´s come up with our own "Eurovision 2022" in advance by voting for both semi finals!

I thought that it would be a lovely idea to host our own "Eurovision Song Contest 2022" - including both semi finals.
Even though we have polls in each "national thread" and great games such as the Elimination game or the ESC rankings, I would like to "re-create" a Eurovision feeling by asking forum members to cast their votes in each semi that we end up facing our "own Eurovision Grand Final". We´ve become some sort of a "forum/online family" and even though I think it´s interesting to see YouTube rankings or polls in add, I think it´s a great opportunity to see how dedicated forum members who contributes to this great website vote and which 10 countries per semi final would be qualifying if we were jurors.

I also plan a live listening session on pubby.club so that we can listen to all 25 finalists together (they will be revealed during that event) and maybe discuss the songs or just have a lovely chat.

My aim is to attract up to 80 forum members (especially for the Grand Final of ESCunitedVision 2022) to "re-create" the same amount of points which will be distributed during the real GF of ESC this year (since 80 individual sets of points will be cast).

Voting:
1. Just leave a message in this thread and state that you want to take part or text me. I´ll be sending out messages to 5 users at once. This message will include links to two separate Scorewiz scoreboards.
2. Cast your vote in Eurovision style (12-10-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1) for each semi.
3. Indicate your country and use your ESCunited username
4. You can vote for your own country.
5. Don´t share these links, please.

Semi 1:

Semi 2:

Last edited:

Gwendal

ChaChaLand (without Ryan Gosling :( emoji sadboi)
Just voted!

Mainshow

Veteran
Do we have a deadline
I haven´t come up with a deadline yet because I´m quite optimistic that we will reach 80 users to take part in this "naturally".
My plan is to host the "Live Listening Grand Final" after 15th April so that we still have time to vote for the Grand Final.

Right now, we still have 34 spots left.

Hope to see you being part of this game! ;)

Mainshow

Veteran
50 users have already voted. Thank you, guys!

Only 30 spots left! - Keep on voting, ESCUnited!

Mainshow

Veteran
62 users have already taken part!
Thank you for voting so far!

Only 18 spots left!

If you want to be part of this game, just leave a post or text me! ;)

Mainshow

Veteran
Only 15 spots left!

Deadline will be on Sunday, 17th May - @Simon @theditz83

If any other players want to join us, we still have a few spots left! - Keep on voting, ESCUnited! ;)
Just leave a message/comment on this thread and I will send you the links to vote in both semi finals!

Mainshow

Veteran
13 spots left.

10 semi 2 finalists are still fighting to get a spot in our Grand Final!

If you want to vote in both semi finals, just leave a message/comment! ;)

Top Bottom