Contact us

ESC UNITED EXPERT PANEL 2017 - #7 Armenia

Sean

Admin
Staff member
ESC2017_Logo_with_light_SCREEN_background_RGB_NAVY_hirez.jpg

Hello everyone!

Our annual expert panel is back in 2017 and is bigger and better than ever! 10 of the editors for the main site have reviewed all 43 entries in this year's contest to decide which songs are the best - but as ever #YOU have a say in who wins or not. Each day leading up to Eurovision in Kiev we will release another entry's reviews and a public poll so you can have your say and tell us whether you agree with our verdict or not.

The first day's reviews are for :by: Belarus - you can read these HERE.

Make sure that #YOU vote in the poll on the article!

Salmon

Re: ESC UNITED EXPERT PANEL 2017 - #1 Belarus

Aw, I was kind of hoping that you’d bring back the roleplaying from before a few years ago. ;-; I’ll still make sure to follow this! :D

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Re: ESC UNITED EXPERT PANEL 2017 - #1 Belarus

Aw, I was kind of hoping that you’d bring back the roleplaying from before a few years ago. ;-; I’ll still make sure to follow this! :D

We did. I assumed my alter ego as a high flying Eurovision executive revealing in the chance to reveal what I REALLY think about the entries this year in complete anonymity... ;)

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Re: ESC UNITED EXPERT PANEL 2017 - #3 Poland

And the Polish reviews couldn't come soon enough - I was becoming the Simon Cowell of the expert panel. :p

DaFlo

Banned
Re: ESC UNITED EXPERT PANEL 2017 - #4 Cyprus

How very dare dear Ferdi describe the crapfest from Cyprus as hip .. :mad:

77 points? Expert panel canceled. Calvin the only one with taste >

FilipFromSweden

Re: ESC UNITED EXPERT PANEL 2017 - #5 Moldova

I must say that the roleplaying panel: the name of Barb. E. Dahl and Britny Sprtzinka are iconic

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
I am in desperate need for a volunteer to review 21 out of the 42 entries ASAP. Im stuck right now without it, somebody interested in helping out? You'd have to write your reviews right away so only those that have the time should volunteer. Please PM me if you are interested.

Thank you.

Top Bottom