Contact us

ESC United are looking for contributors!

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Hello all you lovely people!

2016 was a massive year for ESC United and saw us grow once more to our best position since the site began, but we're striving for bigger things as the contest approaches. I know more than anyone that there is a wealth of creative writers and comedic talent on this forum as well as a dedicated and fervent fanbase so I wanted to extend the invitation to you all - we're looking for great people to help us out over the coming months and beyond!

National final season is almost upon us and we need a variety of people with different tastes, experiences and views to join the team in 2017. We're flexible and you can help us out as much or as little as you can, but it's a rewarding experience and if you work well for us, who knows? Perhaps we'll see you in Ukraine!

If you're interested in hearing more or want to join our team then send me a message here or check out the information in the article below;

Le click

I look forward to hearing from you beautiful people, and best wishes xrose

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

Verjamem

Little advice to all potential candidates - don't be afraid. Anyone, who want to help ESC United's community, is always welcome ;)

Sean

Admin
Staff member
We've started to add to our staff this week, so if you're keen to be part of a big year for the site then do get in touch!!

Sean

Admin
Staff member
We are still looking for new writers. We will be profiling our new staff shortly but if you want to join in then it's never too late! Get in touch with me here or via email.

Top Bottom