Contact us

ESC Big Brother 2021 - Semi-Final 1 - DEADLINE: 09/04 23:59 CET!

Please cast your vote for the song you want to ELIMINATE from the game

• RUSSIA: Manizha - Russian Woman

• THE NETHERLANDS: Jeangu Macrooy - Birth of A New Age

• MALTA: Destiny - Je Me Casse

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
BIG BROTHER 2021
SEMI-FINAL 1

sf1-final.png

sf1.jpg

Welcome back to the popular and "outrageous" game here on the ESC United Forum. The ESC Big Brother game is back and our members will have to keep their favorites safe and vote out their threads as there can only be one winner. Who will win the title of Big Brother 2021 champion? We'll find out soon.

I will be your host throughout this season and I hope you'll enjoy the game. Let me explain to you how the game will work, click on SPOILER to see the rules of the game.

In a nutshell: Vote for the song that you would like to nominate for eviction in the poll, then post the country that you would like to grant immunity to by responding in this thread.

The game will start shortly so stay tuned.

Last edited:

Ezio

Veteran
Immunity to Germany

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
The results are in! First up, let’s take a look at the members that were granted special powers this around:

IMMUNITY: @harey gave immunity to :de: Germany
Power of Veto: @Chalphon will be able to save one of the three nominated songs from eviction
Head of Household: @Avantarion will be able to nominate one song for eviction next round.

I will contact the PoV and HoH winners via PM shortly.

Here are the three nominated songs based on your votes in the poll:

:az: Azerbaijan: Efendi "Mata Hari"
:lt: Lithuania: The Roop "Discoteque"
:ru: Russia: Manizha "Russian Woman"

This is Lithuania's second nomination in the row while Azerbaijan and Russia are both facing elimination for the very first time.

A new poll will be up shortly. Please cast your vote for the song that you would like to evict from the game. Who should be eliminated next, Azerbaijan, Lithuania or Russia?

Reminder that the PoV winner has the ability to save one of the three nominated entries.

PLEASE DO NOT CHOOSE A COUNTRY FOR IMMUNITY UNTIL THE NEXT ROUND. I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN YOU CAN DO SO AGAIN.

harey

I'm happy that Germany is safe but now I fear for Lithuania and Russia. 😁

CPV4931

Tactical vote vor Lithania here

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
The results are in, your votes are very much appreciated. Here are the results of today's vote

XXXXX 38.6%
XXXXX 32.5%
XXXXX 28.9%

The Veto winner has used their power and removed one of the three nominees from the block.

So leaving us tonight....

:lt: LITHUANIA: The Roop – Discoteque

This was another really close race this around but our readers have decided that Lithuania does not deserve a spot in the grand final in our Big Brother game therefore they have been eliminated from the game.

That means Round 6 is starting now. Please vote in the poll for the country/song that you would like to nominate for elimination so don't vote for your favorite You can be as strategic about your vote as you would like.

Also, please post in this thread what country you want to grant immunity to. You can say

I'd like to give immunity to...............

or something to that effect, just make sure it's clear and straight forward.

The Head of Household has already nominated one song for elimination but all remaining songs will be up for a vote. The Immunity winner has the ability to overrule the HoH if they pick the right country so as always, choose wisely. In addition, everyone that is posting their vote for immunity is also eligible to become the next HoH or PoV winner so a lot of power is up for grabs.

Start voting now and good luck everyone.

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
This is also the last round in this Semi, the Top 13 will move on to the Final, just something to keep in mind :D

Seok-jin

I would like to give immunity to Cyprus.

Last edited:
Top Bottom