Contact us

ESC BIG BROTHER 2015 FINAL | CONGRATULATIONS TO [SPOILER]

VOTE FOR THE SONG YOU WANT TO ELIMINATE

• Total voters

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
A few words (now that I have a bit more time) :D

I want to thank to everyone who took part in this game, I know that this year's ESC Big Brother was a bit more shaky than the previous ones because I was more busy than I expected to be, but I'm glad that we managed to finish 1 more game successfully! xcheer We'll see about next year's edition, but I hope that I'll be able to do it again. :D

Also, I'm gonna PM a few active members for feedback about the game and what could be changed, so that we can make next year's edition even better! xcheer But if you want to help in making this game even betteer, just post here that you want me to PM you and I'll do it when I'll send PMs. :D

And full final results:

Terence

Good top 3, but Italy at #27 is a bigger torture to endure than watching the 2009 semifinal hosting!

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
Thank you Jukica and ParadiseES! Hopefully ESC Big Brother is next year again!xwave

Unless sth. will come up, at least I (and hopefully [MENTION=4437]ParadiseES[/MENTION] again) should host it again the next year xcheer

ParadiseES

Good top 3, but Italy at #27 is a bigger torture to endure than watching the 2009 semifinal hosting!

Well, Big Brother ranking is barely similar to real ESC voting (I mean, Sweden came last in the semi this year) :lol:

BB voting is about hatred and usually safe songs stay until the end. That's why I'm quite surprised the top-3 consists of favourites like Estonia, Slovenia and Belgium.

Terence

Yeah but it's kinda like, voting for your least favourite, isn't it? Unless it got nominated by someone in the first round?
You'd expect some other songs to bow out earlier!

Forgot about Sweden 2014, now that was a fan favourite!

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
Yeah but it's kinda like, voting for your least favourite, isn't it? Unless it got nominated by someone in the first round?
You'd expect some other songs to bow out earlier!

Forgot about Sweden 2014, now that was a fan favourite!

This game is more about strategy and less about "vote for your least faves or sth.", but yeah there are shocks sometimes :D

aletem

The top 2 is amazing!! I would reverse it to be even more amazing! :lol:

Top Bottom