Contact us

ESC 2015 | Karaoke Spinoff | The Songs | DDL: May 9, 23:59 CEST

anselm

Esc2015logo.png

Welcome to the ESC 2015 Karaoke Spinoff! xcheer
Tonight we'll get to hear 13 wonderful renditions of this year's Eurovision entries. Here we go:

PXbLfGH.png

PXbLfGH.png

PXbLfGH.png

PXbLfGH.png

PXbLfGH.png

PXbLfGH.png

That was it! Here's a textual list in case you can't see the banners:

Please vote via PM using the standard ESC voting system.
Deadline: Saturday, May 9 - 23.59 CEST

Milos-BC

Great show [MENTION=4386]anselm[/MENTION] :D I love the banners!

Judging from the first listening, this will be a really tough competition! I didn't dislike a single cover here and I thoroughly enjoyed each and every one of them, even for the songs that I personally dislike.

Great job everyone! xclap xup :D

Mattan

Well, that was enjoyable - I even learned the lyrics to some songs! :eek: xclap

Voting will be difficult. Will do it later tonight, but there's quite a bit of thinking to do before that.

Veliky

I must say, even though I didn't understand a single word I was singing, Montenegrin is a peculiar but enjoyable language. D

esc87fan

Recording was easier for me this time around because I wasn't so nervous. I'll check out everyone else's very soon

Veliky

Kamandé just voted. I must lift my hat to everyone here to have had the guts to record their raw voices (including me! :p)

I never knew how to sing, and I was told all my life that I had a terrible singing voice. I decided to do something about it just before Christmas: I'm taking singing lessons with one of the best sopranos in Canada (who's also one of my friends). I'm a stage-lover, a very extrovert person, I do comedy clubs and stuff like that... but I was always scared to death of singing. And you know what? Even though I'm far from perfect, I'm now more confident in singing publicly, and as my teacher says, I'm making big progress. Not only voice wise, but also in confidence. :)

And I'm still impressed that other people like me, who are clearly not professionnal singers, decided to record themselves with proud. I hope my over-the-top testimony will help others take confidence in their learning. (I'm writing that and I'm not even drunk...) :D

Congrats! xmetal

anselm

Voted so far:

Reym-L-Dneurb [MENTION=4386]anselm[/MENTION]
Cherniya [MENTION=9449]Yoni[/MENTION]
MatiMati [MENTION=12309]Mattan[/MENTION]
Sakuralia [MENTION=12510]esc87fan[/MENTION]
Kamandé [MENTION=4419]Veliky[/MENTION]

anselm

[MENTION=4414]94ayd[/MENTION] [MENTION=4597]Stargazer[/MENTION] [MENTION=4368]Milos-BC[/MENTION] [MENTION=6790]purplefebruary[/MENTION] [MENTION=10639]as78[/MENTION] 23 hours left to vote!

as78

::vyl voted :D xcheer

again big xbow xclap to everyone, really great job xheart xheart
I enjoyed every performance, even for songs I don't like, so sorry to those I couldn't give points. :(
Thank you all for your efforts, it was a great spin-off. :D
Good luck to everyone! xcheer

anselm

Only [MENTION=4414]94ayd[/MENTION] & [MENTION=6790]purplefebruary[/MENTION] are left to vote!

Top Bottom