Contact us

ESC 2012 Sexiest Women

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
These topics have been quite popular in the past.

Post pictures of your favorite 2012 female artists.

Kees

Joan Franka :D

JF.jpg

AlekS

Veteran
I'm gonnna wait until the middle of March and then choose my fave. If there are any.

dragvision

Banned
the alabanian singer, Rona, in the picture she is not so pretty but in video she is geourgeous

94ayd

Anggun by far! She looked stunning live at the BG NF! Plus I've always had a soft spot for Asians. :lol: :D If only Ivi looked better in the face... :lol: Alyona was another one I quite enjoyed watching. ;)

Indonesian+Singer+Anggun+Cipta+Sasmi.jpg
:mrgreen:

Last edited:

r3gg13

Anggun by far! She looked stunning live at the BG NF! Plus I've always had a soft spot for Asians. :lol: :D If only Ivi looked better in the face... :lol: Alyona was another one I quite enjoyed watching. ;)

Indonesian+Singer+Anggun+Cipta+Sasmi.jpg
:mrgreen:

she's pretty :).

I personally like Gaitana (I always liked looks of mixed people) and Kaliopi's (so classy and young looking) looks :)

CypriotGirl

Veteran
I'll wait until all the entries will be chosen! So far (apart of Ivi of course, I don't vote for my own country) I like Maya Sar, Iris, Anggun and Joan Franka! Eva Boto is cute too! I don't like Nina Badric a lot. And the Latvian girl is quite ugly in my opinion! Not to mention Sofi Marinova! :lol:

aletem

I like Anggun too! :) If Lisa Miskovsky represents Sweden, then definitely her! :D

Greta Salome is so far my favourite :D
Greta_salome.jpg

And Kaliopi indeed looks very classy and she does have this dark-stunning look :D
13275769075.jpg

l.jpg

With Edin Karamazov
story_image_359_Kaliopi%20i%20Karamazov_OR.jpg

A-lister

Veteran
It's her gaze, she has that creepy gaze. Otherwise, I would consider her very attractive.

Me too, she's actually one of the most attractive ones this year, but she makes weird faces and stares which makes her look odd.

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Me too, she's actually one of the most attractive ones this year, but she makes weird faces and stares which makes her look odd.

True, it seems she is mostly doing that while performing onstage though. She just seems uncomfortable with not a lot of stage presence and she knows it.

Top Bottom