Contact us

ESC 2012 Sexiest Men

Miguel

Mhm, I don't think he's sexy, but in addition to Roman Tooji and Kurt Calleja are super cute xdance

What do you mean...? Maybe you just think Ott ain't sexy, but that photo is certainly the sexiest photo posted in this thread. Were you talking about him in general or about that photo? It's like someone tried to get him naked. His clothes seem wrinkled. That's being wild and wild is just another word to say 'sexy'!

And cute has nothing to do with sexy, in my point of view. You prefer Roman, Tooji and Kurt because they're "cute" (that's fine) which doesn't mean they're automatically sexy.

Venage

I talk about him in general and I just don't like his face, he's probably not my cup of tea. Therefore it doesn't even help if he looks "wild" in the picture. I prefer the cute ones in this thread and for me these are also sexy. There isn't a common definition of sexy, so you might think that only Ott is sexy whereas for me Roman, Kurt and Tooji are sexy (and cute), but that's fine with me ;)

Miguel

Wikipedia says "Sexy is an adjective to describe a sexually appealing person or thing"... I went there, yes. xrofl3

I just don't find cute people "sexually appealing". The wild ones are better. You prefer the cute and harmless ones. It's all a matter of taste. ;)

mono

Roman Lob is so overrated here. I love this word. :lol: At least his song doesn't.

Ott Lepland (Estonia):

scaled.php

xup

HOW THERE YOUUUUUUUUU?????? HE'S GOOOOOOOORGEOUUUUUUUS!!! xcheerxcheerxcheerxcheerxcheerxcheerxcheerxcheerxcheerxcheerxcheerxcheerxcheerxcheerxcheerxcheerxcheerxcheerxcheerxcheer

dezbee2008

Ott IS gorgeous. Too bad his song isn't for my taste.

Mozz

Ott IS gorgeous. Too bad his song isn't for my taste.

Well, give Ott some points then, and don't be so harsh on Kuula....I'm sure you're a person who's much better at judging and rating with the eyes than with the ears.... :D

Ott a little while ago: (and skip to 0:36)

dezbee2008

Well, give Ott some points then, and don't be so harsh on Kuula....I'm sure you're a person who's much better at judging and rating with the eyes than with the ears.... :D

I'm pretty sure my taste in looks is better than my tastes in songs. :D

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Wikipedia says "Sexy is an adjective to describe a sexually appealing person or thing"... I went there, yes. xrofl3

I just don't find cute people "sexually appealing". The wild ones are better. You prefer the cute and harmless ones. It's all a matter of taste. ;)

Cute people can also be sexy. :? (even ugly people can)

ESCfan

Among the participants...

Of course Tooji
Tooji-Keshtkar.jpg

and Jonsi
jonsi107_v-contentgross-430x242.jpg

and I kinda like Donny Montell...

BUT...there's a video clip I am surprised no one mention it....Anguun's video is FULL of sexy men!!!Especially he is the sexiest...!!!!!xdrool

6a00e54fb7301c88340168e8f90e3a970c-pi

6a00e54fb7301c88340168e8f90e16970c-pi

Yonatan_Oogman_02_03.jpg

CypriotGirl

Veteran
1. I only like Kurt Calleja!
KurtCalleja.jpg

2. Jonsi. He might not be super handsome, but I find him sexy and cute at the same time!
3. Roman Lob. He is just cute, but not my cup of tea overall.
4. Ott Lepland. He is also ok, but nothing special.

Btw, I find Tooji and Max Jason Mai disgusting! :?
Especially Tooji with blue contact lenses, he looks like a drama queen!

Miguel

1. I only like Kurt Calleja!
2. Jonsi. He might not be super handsome, but I find him sexy and cute at the same time!
3. Roman Lob. He is just cute, but not my cup of tea overall.
4. Ott Lepland. He is also ok, but nothing special.

Btw, I find Tooji and Max Jason Mai disgusting! :?
Especially Tooji with blue contact lenses, he looks like a drama queen!

I bet you are talking about Skavlan Talk Show's interview. It seems he was using contact lenses. It's not "disgusting", though. You could have used other word. :lol:

Top Bottom